Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl? Watch her new "Let's Get Physical" work out video

Kuzco

Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What are the other tops? And I’m not talking about the ones visiting your chambers :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Cool, Love Again, Levitating (before it exploded and especially when it exploded in popularity), Hallucinate, Break My Heart, and controversially, Good in Bed. I feel like I’ve heard some Good in Bed slander but maybe that’s because the slanderers are bad in bed! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Also If It Ain’t Me… chefs kiss! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

@Rik you betta stan Cool by Dua Lipa! Underrated bop from our main pop girl! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Glad you’ve discovered Future Nostaligia. Literally one of the top albums I’ve had on rotation since it’s release.

OMF it’s legitimately incredible 

the whole album is flawless 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

This album got me through the early days of the pandemic! So much levity and slayage across all the tracks! Pretty much a flaw free album!

OMF back when everyone had a 

not me entering normalcy (beyond the incoming 7th wave omfg) w this album

this is me entering 2022 almost 2023 omg

ive got a fever……….. so can u check hello my forehead kiss my neck and when u touch me baby I fee

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Embarrassments I’m telling you :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Not trying to kink shame but I know some people are turned on by humiliation :roxxy: Maybe the humiliation they receive from claiming Dua isn’t a main pop girl is part of that :roxxy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Rik said:

OMF back when everyone had a 

not me entering normalcy (beyond the incoming 7th wave omfg) w this album

this is me entering 2022 almost 2023 omg

ive got a fever……….. so can u check hello my forehead kiss my neck and when u touch me baby I fee

Tell me what you wanna do right now tell me what you wanna do right now :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

Not trying to kink shame but I know some people are turned on by humiliation :roxxy: Maybe the humiliation they receive from claiming Dua isn’t a main pop girl is part of that :roxxy:

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have three copies :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Omg 

honestly I might just end up buying the moonlight edition too 

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Cool, Love Again, Levitating (before it exploded and especially when it exploded in popularity), Hallucinate, Break My Heart, and controversially, Good in Bed. I feel like I’ve heard some Good in Bed slander but maybe that’s because the slanderers are bad in bed! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Also If It Ain’t Me… chefs kiss! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I love Good in Bed now but didn’t when it first came out. THE only song I can to get into is Not My Headache :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block