Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl? Watch her new "Let's Get Physical" work out video

Kuzco

Is Dua Lipa a main pop girl?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Rik said:

I JUST ORDERED IT ON VINYL!!! IT WAS ONLY APPROPRIATE :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

I also heard this song for the first time ever when I saw her live and I genuinely wanted to cry 

Did you get the black variant? Ironically that’s the only one I haven’t purchased. I have the pink, yellow, blue, picture disc, and moonlight edition. 

If you didn’t get Moonlight you’ll regret it. Superior album cover and it is the deluxe version with Fever, Prisoner, We’re Good, If It Ain’t Me, etc 

9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Did you get the black variant? Ironically that’s the only one I haven’t purchased. I have the pink, yellow, blue, picture disc, and moonlight edition. 

If you didn’t get Moonlight you’ll regret it. Superior album cover and it is the deluxe version with Fever, Prisoner, We’re Good, If It Ain’t Me, etc 

This is my giant rant but it’s all I can talk about

https://vocaroo.com/17mijVZiTYH1

i ended up just ordering the black variant but I didn’t realize it didn’t have fever on there. It’s not too late for me to cancel but the problem is I love the original artwork so so much 

I hope I become a Stan tbh because I genuinely have fallen in love with future nostalgia

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

This is my giant rant but it’s all I can talk about

https://vocaroo.com/17mijVZiTYH1

i ended up just ordering the black variant but I didn’t realize it didn’t have fever on there. It’s not too late for me to cancel but the problem is I love the original artwork so so much 

I hope I become a Stan tbh because I genuinely have fallen in love with future nostalgia

I should pin this Vocaroo and tag all the people that voted No on this poll :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: a true Dua convert. We Stan. Maybe I will share that clip with you one day. We shall see :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1

And @Rik overlooked this on my post, but Fever was released on the “Deluxe” version in France, but then again on The Moonlight Edition. Moonlight is like her super deluxe version because it’s like 19 tracks (includes the original album). You are also right about the album artwork. I love it, but I just find the Moonlight cover art more captivating because of the giant moon. Both covers ended careers though 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I should pin this Vocaroo and tag all the people that voted No on this poll :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: a true Dua convert. We Stan. Maybe I will share that clip with you one day. We shall see :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

lers start off by just saying oh my ******* god a dua. This song perfectly describes how I was feeling when I was watching the whole festival and I understand why they closed the whole weekend with her 

I genuinely am obsessed and I totally have to say, it takes a lot for me to really listen to non 2000s music these days. The FACT she legitimately was the factor the pulled me back to 2022 is insane. I think this album was legitimately timeless music. It genuinely reminds me of Thriller 

I am so pissed with myself for not listening to the whole thing before this 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

lers start off by just saying oh my ******* god a dua. This song perfectly describes how I was feeling when I was watching the whole festival and I understand why they closed the whole weekend with her 

I genuinely am obsessed and I totally have to say, it takes a lot for me to really listen to non 2000s music these days. The FACT she legitimately was the factor the pulled me back to 2022 is insane. I think this album was legitimately timeless music. It genuinely reminds me of Thriller 

I am so pissed with myself for not listening to the whole thing before this 

My favorite Dua song. I went through stages where it was Break My Heart, then Levitating, but Love Again is immaculate. My favorite moment of the show. Look at you and @Roxxy sharing a devotion for Hallucinate though. (I sent her the Hallucinate clip on Instagram after I watched the show because she was the only Hallucinate stan I knew) :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And @Rik overlooked this on my post, but Fever was released on the “Deluxe” version in France, but then again on The Moonlight Edition. Moonlight is like her super deluxe version because it’s like 19 tracks (includes the original album). You are also right about the album artwork. I love it, but I just find the Moonlight cover art more captivating because of the giant moon. Both covers ended careers though 

https://voca.ro/1konT57pytpk

sorry for the podcast bdndndj

but I totally agree. I also view it as that was her when she was on the moon, or perhaps her when she’s reached her destination in that car she’s flying around galaxies and dimensions. The back to the future reference is so cool in both. Anyway enjoy my RANT 

but she really is the future of pop music and I can see her being appreciated well into her 80s. She has a certain appeal that is universal I think. 

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My favorite Dua song. I went through stages where it was Break My Heart, then Levitating, but Love Again is immaculate. My favorite moment of the show. Look at you and @Roxxy sharing a devotion for Hallucinate though. (I sent her the Hallucinate clip on Instagram after I watched the show because she was the only Hallucinate stan I knew) :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Omg well taste what can we say!! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Hallucinate is genuinely my favourite song from her and really made that an event I’ll never forget

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@SlayOut @Henry Torres @i sometimes sing live @rennen2.0 

Read and listen to user @Rik’s testimony about how Dua Lipa is THE pop girl right now and I look forward to reading your similar reviews today :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

But she is genuinely the best pop girl out there rn and I don’t even wanna call her a pop girl because I feel like she is so much more than just that 

In my opinion she’s just like Michael, Madonna, Britney, Janet, Elton, she is a cultural legend in the making who will genuinely be remembered I’m so serious 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Rik said:

But she is genuinely the best pop girl out there rn and I don’t even wanna call her a pop girl because I feel like she is so much more than just that 

In my opinion she’s just like Michael, Madonna, Britney, Janet, Elton, she is a cultural legend in the making who will genuinely be remembered I’m so serious 

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@SlayOut @Henry Torres @i sometimes sing live @rennen2.0 

Read and listen to user @Rik’s testimony about how Dua Lipa is THE pop girl right now and I look forward to reading your similar reviews today :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

She is :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I don't really follow her like that but from what I've seen Future Nostalgia era is everything. Full of amazing hits, music videos, outfits, photoshoots, performances etc. She's slaying this sh/t, let's be real :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: It totally seems like she's passionate about it and that's what I love. The whole vibe/theme of this era is so cool and it works so well :bouncey: I haven't seen such great era from a pop girl in a while :bouncey: 

album] Bad Bunny - 'Un Verano Sin Ti' - Page 16 - Music - ATRL

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

She is :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I don't really follow her like that but from what I've seen Future Nostalgia era is everything. Full of amazing hits, music videos, outfits, photoshoots, performances etc. She's slaying this sh/t, let's be real :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: It totally seems like she's passionate about it and that's what I love. The whole vibe/theme of this era is so cool and it works so well :bouncey: I haven't seen such great era from a pop girl in a while :bouncey: 

album] Bad Bunny - 'Un Verano Sin Ti' - Page 16 - Music - ATRL

She is legit insanely good and that *****

7 minutes ago, Rik said:

Well I’m going to pray then because I have not felt this way about a pop album in years 

Her latest album is one of my favorites, but I dont see her being one of the main girls in pop music. I see her as Katy Perry who is now shockingly a nobody!! I really like Dua so im hoping she proves me wrong..

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Her latest album is one of my favorites, but I dont see her being one of the main girls in pop music. I see her as Katy Perry who is now shockingly a nobody!! I really like Dua so im hoping she proves me wrong..

She will prove us all wrong omfg plz 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block