Can someone explain Britney's IG please?

AleXelA

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every celebrity’s social media is controlled by someone else to some degree, chances are her’s is controlled heavily/ if not completely. The captions always seem off. Someone also pointed out how she wrote about her grandmother’s bathing suit, when the actual bathing suit is for sale online. Something is definitely off :disappointed: there’s other threads that go further into it. 

I don't think it's Britney. I feel like she sends only the pics to somebody to post on her instagram and they do the captions, maybe there's some exceptions when she wants to put certain stuff in the caption but I feel it's mostly like that. Cause why would they give her a smartphone with Internet access where she can just tap and see the #freeBritney riot? Also, I know Lou is "just" her business manager but looking at her instagram I find a weird connection between her profile and Britneys. She used the 🌸 emoji also and she also posts those random pics from google images with "inspirational" quotes. Should I keep going? :ohi:

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

I don't think it's Britney. I feel like she sends only the pics to somebody to post on her instagram and they do the captions, maybe there's some exceptions when she wants to put certain stuff in the caption but I feel it's mostly like that. Cause why would they give her a smartphone with Internet access where she can just tap and see the #freeBritney riot? Also, I know Lou is "just" her business manager but looking at her instagram I find a weird connection between her profile and Britneys. She used the 🌸 emoji also and she also posts those random pics from google images with "inspirational" quotes. Should I keep going? :ohi:

omg. britney is not a prisioner. 

It’s just weird. I went back the other day and notice that I couldn’t find a single post prior to her announcement of her hiatus and the Domination cancelation that contains the same, almost erratic captions, obnoxious over-use of emojis, the crazy amounts of exclamation marks with spaces between them and the words, etc.

Every artist has a social media person to help promote stuff.  I firmly believe Britney DID have access to post on her own Instagram at one point, but it seems like after the cancelation of Domination, they took it away from her and now it appears someone else is running it 100% of the time.  I guess they have Britney send them pictures of herself or something.  It sounds crazy, but if this **** really is as dark as it seems, maybe they are afraid she will slide into peoples’ DMs or something.  Idk...but Britney never wrote like a 6 year old little girl and I don’t think she’s sitting there writing these stupid *** captions.

Archived