Britney in my Classroom

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Pandora and Spotify are both blocked by the Dept of Ed here. So I gotta resort to YouTube 

Can you really listen while it's on the background? Like switch apps? Oh, right, you're on the computer. Nevermind. Hehe. I meant, like when you're on your phone/tablet. :bcutelaugh:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Can you really listen while it's on the background? Like switch apps? Oh, right, you're on the computer. Nevermind. Hehe. I meant, like when you're on your phone/tablet. :bcutelaugh:

Haha I'm on the laptop, while I have nyc survey crap up for parents to fill out. I'm exposing my kids everyday to her. Last yr a student chose her for their book report. I was so proud of her. 

• Content Curators
48 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

No, no not actually in my classroom physically. Currently listening to our Queen while I'm waiting for parents tonight for parent teacher conferences lol. 

I took a break earlier and blasted it in the library. My boss said I'm such a dweeb lol. 

dPmfpV.jpg

Any interesting stories from crazy parents tonight? Lmfao I’m bored 

Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Any interesting stories from crazy parents tonight? Lmfao I’m bored 

Oooh yeah. A parent came 1 hour late. She made a bs excuse thst she couldn't find her car keys. She lives 2 blocks away. I told her she prevented me from meeting another parent and discussing their child's needs  and walking is an alternative. 

Another parent ripped apart the computer teacher cuz she gave her kid a 2 (that means just below grade level)..... Which is like a 60% 

Another parent (kid is in grade 2) literally came to the school as a hooker. I mean leather everything, 6 inch heels, LV bag... She was Def a hooker. 

And FINALLY....... My student's parent said "You can't be doing this right, you're what, 25? 26?". I told her "I'm 34 and I've been teaching 12 years. So I'm only giving facts based on all the evidence I'm presenting you ie: test scores, assessments, hw assignments, etc."

Welcome to teacher life!!! 

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Oooh yeah. A parent came 1 hour late. She made a bs excuse thst she couldn't find her car keys. She lives 2 blocks away. I told her she prevented me from meeting another parent and discussing their child's needs  and walking is an alternative. 

Another parent ripped apart the computer teacher cuz she gave her kid a 2 (that means just below grade level)..... Which is like a 60% 

Another parent (kid is in grade 2) literally came to the school as a hooker. I mean leather everything, 6 inch heels, LV bag... She was Def a hooker. 

And FINALLY....... My student's parent said "You can't be doing this right, you're what, 25? 26?". I told her "I'm 34 and I've been teaching 12 years. So I'm only giving facts based on all the evidence I'm presenting you ie: test scores, assessments, hw assignments, etc."

Welcome to teacher life!!! 

:OMGney:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived