(Video) Sam posted new insta story with Britney at her home

enAC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, wtf...she sounds SO normal and adorable here.  Nothing off about her voice whatsoever.  So I’m so confused as to why in the videos “she” posts, she sounds like a robot with a really bad sinus infection.  How old are those videos that are being posted!?

I love that she used his real name on the cakes and ever since Jayden said Sam was “cool”, I am warming up to the idea of him.  If he was buddy buddy with Jamie, I think Jayden would’ve said he didn’t like him.  Britney clearly loves him a lot and he may be one of the few people that makes her feel happy...so hopefully he really is a good guy.

thay one cake looks so delicious...do I see cookie dough on it!?

With the recent Katy Perry news, I wouldn't mind if Britney got pregnant too. Just imagine... :) We all know how much she loves her kids, but, sadly, she gets to see her boys less and less. Another child could fill that void. :ehum: Also, it seems like she has way too much time on her hands, and a child would give her something to do. :bigtime: I don't know how it would clash with the conservatorship, but in an ideal world it would be so good for her. :heresthetea: I know a lot of y'all don't like Hesam, so the idea of her having a child with him would probably seem awful to a lot of you, but think about how much joy that could potentially bring into Britney's life. :imcute:

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

With the recent Katy Perry news, I wouldn't mind if Britney got pregnant too. Just imagine... :) We all know how much she loves her kids, but, sadly, she gets to see her boys less and less. Another child could fill that void. :ehum: Also, it seems like she has way too much time on her hands, and a child would give her something to do. :bigtime: I don't know how it would clash with the conservatorship, but in an ideal world it would be so good for her. :heresthetea: I know a lot of y'all don't like Hesam, so the idea of her having a child with him would probably seem awful to a lot of you, but think about how much joy that could potentially bring into Britney's life. :imcute:

I was also thinking this today 

53 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He's still fake to me. He's pretending and doing a damn good job pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. 

What choice does he have? The second he speaks out of line he'll be sued by the estate (aka Jamie) for violating his NDA and banished from any contact with Britney. Since her personal affairs are not up to her, he needs to toe the line - the alternative means financial ruin for him and a broken heart for her. 

52 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The more I look at their interactions, the less I feel like he's just using her.

Why would team conservatorship bring in a stranger to act as her partner?

They didn't "bring him in", they met on the set of Slumber Party. She said they met and talked a little on set and then she asked her assistant I believe to get his number and then she actually never called him until months later when she found it in one of her purses. Kinda sweet story if it's true. 

I also don't think Sam is trying to cash out on Britney. He still has his fitness thing going, while I don't like when he uses her name in interviews, but just keep in mind Kevin literally was living with like roomies when she met him and she basically took him in and took care of him lol. But also think about all the other guys she's been with, like how fast things moved with her and Jason Trawick .. She and Sam have taken their time, glad she is happy. Let's also not forget he is 26 lol... love Brit 

18 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

What choice does he have? The second he speaks out of line he'll be sued by the estate (aka Jamie) for violating his NDA and banished from any contact with Britney. Since her personal affairs are not up to her, he needs to toe the line - the alternative means financial ruin for him and a broken heart for her. 

Don't think he would do that.. also we haven't heard anything from all the other exes lol, must be a good NDA

Archived