(Video) Sam posted new insta story with Britney at her home

enAC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The more I look at their interactions, the less I feel like he's just using her.

Why would team conservatorship bring in a stranger to act as her partner?

Why wouldn't they? He's eye candy and they thought it's nice to have a little change up compared to her past relationships. 

18 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

He and Jamie are “closer than they have ever been.”

JDPCKTC.png

Let's say this was true.... Why wouldn't they be? Sam is such a fam ***** he would do anything to be on their good side. If they said lick the floor every time Britney walks across it, he'd do it just to ensure he becomes famous. If he says no just once to Papa Spears he knows his *** is out and his dream is over. So he's gotta play the role of such a good guy. Ugh. 

He's a fake. He's cocky, he cares about nothing but health and fitness. Nothing wrong w thst but dude... Get a life! Go bunjee jump, go show ur Persian culture and stuff to ur idiot followers.  Every single post is about working out. It's boring. Show that u have a life other than fitness. And he tries so hard to network with actors and such who probably have no idea who the hell he is. 

Yes, Jayden said he's OK, he's a nice guy... But I'm sure he has no choice but to say that because he doesn't wanna hurt his mom's feelings. He probably sees she's head over heels for him and he doesn't wanna hurt her more than she already is. He didn't praise him. He said it in a "Yeah, whatever" way as in he doesn't wanna be bothered talking about him. 

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

See, wtf...she sounds SO normal and adorable here.  Nothing off about her voice whatsoever.  So I’m so confused as to why in the videos “she” posts, she sounds like a robot with a really bad sinus infection.  How old are those videos that are being posted!?

I love that she used his real name on the cakes and ever since Jayden said Sam was “cool”, I am warming up to the idea of him.  If he was buddy buddy with Jamie, I think Jayden would’ve said he didn’t like him.  Britney clearly loves him a lot and he may be one of the few people that makes her feel happy...so hopefully he really is a good guy.

thay one cake looks so delicious...do I see cookie dough on it!?

I’m confused how you can’t hear the rasp in her voice.  A chain smoker’s voice. It’s very clear to those who have had family who are smokers. Sad that her vocal chords are destroyed. 

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Let's say this was true.... Why wouldn't they be? Sam is such a fam ***** he would do anything to be on their good side. If they said lick the floor every time Britney walks across it, he'd do it just to ensure he becomes famous. If he says no just once to Papa Spears he knows his *** is out and his dream is over. So he's gotta play the role of such a good guy. Ugh. 

He's a fake. He's cocky, he cares about nothing but health and fitness. Nothing wrong w thst but dude... Get a life! Go bunjee jump, go show ur Persian culture and stuff to ur idiot followers.  Every single post is about working out. It's boring. Show that u have a life other than fitness. And he tries so hard to network with actors and such who probably have no idea who the hell he is. 

Yes, Jayden said he's OK, he's a nice guy... But I'm sure he has no choice but to say that because he doesn't wanna hurt his mom's feelings. He probably sees she's head over heels for him and he doesn't wanna hurt her more than she already is. He didn't praise him. He said it in a "Yeah, whatever" way as in he doesn't wanna be bothered talking about him. 

you don’t even know the guy and you’re here tryna act like u know him,u are ridiculous

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I’m confused how you can’t hear the rasp in her voice.  A chain smoker’s voice. It’s very clear to those who have had family who are smokers. Sad that her vocal chords are destroyed. 

didnt she sound like this in that chaotic show

i feel like atleast she sounds like

britney

14 hours ago, Marlean said:

Is it just me hearing her insecurity in the last "I dont know"? 

Yeah. Idk. I could be reading into it. And it may be because of all the rumors and conspiracy theories floating around, but she didn’t strike me as “adorable” in hearing her in the video. 

She kinda just sounds like she’s been smoking more or is sick (like she’s sounded in other footage) lately. Idk. I hope she’s taking care of herself as much as possible. 

Archived