China using app to track coronavirus quarantinees

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Wow that's actually super interesting. 🤔 

I can't tell whether I need to freak out about Coronavirus or not yet. I've never washed my hands more :tiffsniffle:

Same for me...but since two weeks there have been a lot of new infections in Germany, especially in my area of Cologne...and I definitely wash my hands more often mow 😂 still I feel like media is frightening us a bit too much...so I still like to party and go out! 

12 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Wow that's actually super interesting. 🤔 

I can't tell whether I need to freak out about Coronavirus or not yet. I've never washed my hands more :tiffsniffle:

I work at a hospital so I always over-wash my hands.  I think we will all be fine, just as long as you don't have breathing issues.  The scary thing about the virus from what I know is that people are catching pneumonia because it causes a lot of drainage that can settle in the lungs - that's why lots of older people have it worse.  Also, there are supposedly 2 strains - 1 is worse than the other.  Garlic is a natural antiviral, if you get it then eat some raw garlic and wash it down with water - it should help break the phlegm BUT if you get a high fever with lots of phlegm, I would contact a provider to ask their opinion.  Antivirals are the only meds that treat it thus why they said people have used HIV meds to treat it.

• Leader
11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I work at a hospital so I always over-wash my hands.  I think we will all be fine, just as long as you don't have breathing issues.  The scary thing about the virus from what I know is that people are catching pneumonia because it causes a lot of drainage that can settle in the lungs - that's why lots of older people have it worse.  Also, there are supposedly 2 strains - 1 is worse than the other.  Garlic is a natural antiviral, if you get it then eat some raw garlic and wash it down with water - it should help break the phlegm BUT if you get a high fever with lots of phlegm, I would contact a provider to ask their opinion.  Antivirals are the only meds that treat it thus why they said people have used HIV meds to treat it.

Oh wow I did not hear about the HIV meds as treatment. 

Not to make light of this, but I do love me some garlic. 

My mom has been a nurse for 35+ years. She's retiring tomorrow (coincidence) and I am grateful she'll be out of a hospital cause of all of this. 

Props to you @jordeezy for your line of work 💜 

Giving ❤s after reading the nurse replies. @JordanMiller @jordeezy

I love nurses. I'm literally surrounded by them/gravitate towards them. I come from a family of nurses. We have like 5 nurses in the family. One of my best friends is a nurse. I've dated 2 nurses in the past. Now, I'm a Mod for a nurse's son's website. I'm just gonna say it. I'm a nurse magnet. :letitburn:

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The good thing about the garlic method is that you other people won't get close to you. That is the only reason why it is antiviral 😂

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Giving ❤s after reading the nurse replies. @JordanMiller @jordeezy

I love nurses. I'm literally surrounded by them/gravitate towards them. I come from a family of nurses. We have like 5 nurses in the family. One of my best friends is a nurse. I've dated 2 nurses in the past. Now, I'm a Mod for a nurse's son's website. I'm just gonna say it. I'm a nurse magnet. :letitburn:

:wontcry: I love this place

My mom's a nurse too and I can't stress enough how much respect nurses deserve. They're literally life savers. In more ways than one. :yay: There's so many old, lonely and miserable people coming in and out of hospitals every day, and my mom knows damn well how much human contact means to them, so she always make sure to strike up conversations. :bigtime: Old people are the sweetest as well. I mean, my house is always full of chocolate and sweets because seniors always bring treats to gift to the nurses (not an exaggeration; there's like 4 chocolate bars and 3 boxes of chocolate in my kitchen cupboard right now). :)

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

There's so many old, lonely and miserable people coming in and out of hospitals every day, and my mom knows damn well how much human contact means to them, so she always make sure to strike up conversations. 

I love Momma IAlwaysSingLive. :overwhelm:

there's like 4 chocolate bars and 3 boxes of chocolate in my kitchen cupboard right now 

As i was reading this, i thought the end of the sentence would be "in front of me" or "beside my computer". What are you doing on Exhale and not munching on these goodies as you read through the threads. :lessons:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

As i was reading this, i thought the end of the sentence would be "in front of me" or "beside my computer". What are you doing on Exhale and not munching on these goodies as you read through the threads. :lessons:

Well... I used to, but since I'm going off Accutane at the end of this month, I've been eating healty for a bit over 2 weeks now. No dairy, added sugar, gluten, etc. :eeek: One lady did bring a sugar free chocolate bar the other day and I ate that one. Felt really good. Bless her heart. :katybelt:

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Well... I used to, but since I'm going off Accutane at the end of this month, I've been eating healty for a bit over 2 weeks now. No dairy, added sugar, gluten, etc. :eeek: One lady did bring a sugar free chocolate bar the other day and I ate that one. Felt really good. Bless her heart. :katybelt:

I had to Google what Accutane was. :britlol:

I applaud your commitment to eating healthy. I wish i can do that too. I'm very slim but I eat everything. :janet: Healthy and unhealthy. My stomach is a weird mix of pastries, fastfood, sushi, tabasco, and gummy worms (i'm obsessed with gummies). My mom always reminds me that i need to start eating healthy because I'm entering my 30s. Well, entered, actually. But I just couldn't get into it. :wontcry:

Archived