Is Britney about to spill the tea?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, I wasn't the type to really believe that Lou or someone else always making her captions for her but when she said "Red is my favorite color..."

giphy.gif

She has said her favorite color is baby blue or pink from like 1998 - 2013 at least

She does love her red lipsticks :mhm:

RLT-2017.02.07-LT-Head-Shot.jpg

7 hours ago, Livin4art said:

Does she realize how good she looks without the smudged black eye liner in her eyes ?? I see it in her tea pics and she looks so much younger and healthier when she's more natural :receipts2:

I need to call the police and break into her house and burn all her eyeliners. I need to do this. I need it. I HATE THOSE PANDA EYES, I HATE THEM.

5 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Red is not her favorite color lol not even her second one! Baby blue and baby pink anyone?

I thought that as well at first, but people change their fav colors all the time. Heck, even I have lol.

She's always up until recent years loved baby blue and pink, but I do believe at least starting around the last year of POM, she started loving red more. A lot of her outfits became red, we saw in red in lots of candids, her Domination colours were primarily red and black. I think she's less about the bright baby colours and now more into yellow and dark / red / black moody colours lately. Which I guess is fitting ;)

Britney should do an unannounced sit down interview with Oprah no holds barred in which she describes what she's been through the abuse she's faced from her own father and Lou and Larry over the past few years. The justice system would be brought to its knees overnight by her c-ship abuse revelations and she would save hundreds of lives. 

Shame she's guarded 24/7 by Lou's security. 

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, jennyj said:

I thought that as well at first, but people change their fav colors all the time. Heck, even I have lol.

She's always up until recent years loved baby blue and pink, but I do believe at least starting around the last year of POM, she started loving red more. A lot of her outfits became red, we saw in red in lots of candids, her Domination colours were primarily red and black. I think she's less about the bright baby colours and now more into yellow and dark / red / black moody colours lately. Which I guess is fitting ;)

It could also be that Lou won’t allow her to buy anything but red :jlostare:

Archived