Katy Perry confirms new album out this summer!

Jordan Miller

Are you excited for Katy Perry's new album?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I actually don't hate Justin just cause he still feels like a great love or like an ex that you really loved. I'm not cool with what he did to our girl but I've always had a soft spot for him no matter what the circumstances were. Not to mention he makes good pop music. Except Man of the Woods. At the time i didn't even care about the CMAR shade because I lived for the drama of it all. :letitburn: I could also care less about his involvement with the career destruction of other queens of pop that I stan.

I'll only hate people who really come for Britney. And i have not forgiven since. Like, Sarah Silverman (tho she's a copout cause she's irrelevant), John Legend, and Blake Shelton.

I give free passes or have forgiven other queens of pop like Xtina and Avril who threw shade at Britney in the past - because I love popstars in general and they were young and say stupid sh-t back then.

But the men above who threw shade, they knew what they were doing. That was intentional shade - also since they are men i don't care for, i can carry on with my hateration. :bcutelaugh:

What did John Legend say ? 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

What did John Legend say ? 

He was at a red carpet and a reporter asked him about his thoughts on Britney and Demi on the X Factor - in relation to him being a judge on a reality singing competition - he said something like its funny that they are hiring people who aren't real singers as judges. Something to that effect.

2012 was the year I cancelled John Legend. I still love Chrissy Teigen tho.

21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I actually don't hate Justin just cause he still feels like a great love or like an ex that you really loved. I'm not cool with what he did to our girl but I've always had a soft spot for him no matter what the circumstances were. Not to mention he makes good pop music. Except Man of the Woods. At the time i didn't even care about the CMAR shade because I lived for the drama of it all. :letitburn: I could also care less about his involvement with the career destruction of other queens of pop that I stan.

I'll only hate people who really come for Britney. And i have not forgiven since. Like, Sarah Silverman (tho she's a copout cause she's irrelevant), John Legend, and Blake Shelton.

I give free passes or have forgiven other queens of pop like Xtina and Avril who threw shade at Britney in the past - because I love popstars in general and they were young and say stupid sh-t back then.

But the men above who threw shade, they knew what they were doing. That was intentional shade - also since they are men i don't care for, i can carry on with my hateration. :bcutelaugh:

This is the most biased thing I've ever read in my life :cackling::haha:

The other b****es just made some occasional stupid, ignorant and irrelevant comments, and their poor souls can't enjoy Britney, so it's their loss. But JT lived a life of hate, and what he did to Janet is another proof of how awful he truly is as a man.

18 minutes ago, Nowgettoworkb**** said:

Pero lamentablemente nadie conoce la canción acá :decisions:

Hide contents

PD: Soy de Argentina también 😉

Si vamos al caso, Katy (y tantas otras) son irrelevantes acá... :(

Spoiler

HOLAAA!! :D :D Tu nombre, edad, de dónde, holaaaa!! :D :D 

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

The other b****es just made some occasional stupid, ignorant and irrelevant comments, and their poor souls can't enjoy Britney, so it's their loss. But JT lived a life of hate, and what he did to Janet is another proof of how awful he truly is as a man.

Not biased. ******:reductive:

I will always give free passes to queens of pop because I just love my popstars. Unless they really have it out for Britney, like an actual beef/feud, that's the only time I will un-stan. JT is an exception because he's like in the "great love" category. :bcutelaugh:

• Leader
18 hours ago, Barajas said:

This may sounds stupid but.. i really think she needs to go back to be black hair bright pop Katy Perry if she may want to have success again.. if she doesnt care about that.. well, she can keep releasing randy pop songs with no impact :forkit:
I dont know how the music label has been supporting that like for 3 years though.  

I liked Harleys in Hawaii... but that was a horrible timing for that song!!..:watrusayin:
it was a summer song released in late fall almost holidays season.. like WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?!....

Bahaha. I don't think it's her hair color that's causing the floppage. It's the songs. That ballad she released yesterday was cute, but it's weak. If it doesn't crack the Hot 100 I won't be surprised :forkit:

• Leader
11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Ok but the 20/20 Experience is a work of art :bidengrin:

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

But like... WHY. It makes no sense. As a Britney fan, the only person I hate is Justin Timberlake. Do not make me explain it.

A lot of us, myself included, hate her because of all of the shady and distasteful comments she's made in the past. She's made at least 2 head shaving "jokes" and likes to bring Britney down to uplift other people. She has some good songs but that doesn't make her a good person and a couple of good songs is definitely not enough for me to stan her. :smokney2:

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Bahaha. I don't think it's her hair color that's causing the floppage. It's the songs. That ballad she released yesterday was cute, but it's weak. If it doesn't crack the Hot 100 I won't be surprised :forkit:

Just viewed the video... and I was gratefully surprised. As you said very cute song, good video production (as she has always had), and probably the best vocals I had listen from her... ever.

But again.. TIMING, like she could have released this without the pregnancy factor in late fall/early winter when everybody released their ballads (Selena LYTLM, Taylor Lover, etc..). And I think it would have been better to release now something like Harleys in Hawaii as everybody is preparing for spring break and summer...

Anyway, I also think she will flop again despites the pregnancy reveal thing... hope she would come stronger in summer with the new album :snarky:.

Archived