The Bomb Has Been Dropped: BTS surprise fans with "Black Swan" music video

Aizmov

That Music Video wasn't in the road map they released to the public and fans thought "ON" was the last thing they will see from the boys.

But here we go, they are here again to please them with their amazing dancing skills and choreography

bts-black-swan.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

If the rumors are true and they enlist all together, they better have stuff prepared to be released during that period :xcuseme:

Knowing Big Hit, they already made them record stuff to fill these two years gab,

but will it survive without promotion ??

And they tried to cater to all audience groups with this release, that's why they had multiple releases with different views

On 3/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, Aizmov said:

I wonder if they will keep that popularity surge when they stop after they get enlisted though :bieber:

That moment is happening already?!? I'm still mourning the fact that the South Korean government killed BIGBANG when they enlisted them... I absolutely loved them!! I think they are incredible, and they sound like no other group, ever. They actually got to develop their own sound, and let's be honest, that's so rare in K-pop, which is super eclectic and is based on trends. BTS are/were getting there, but I think they would need another record to achieve that.

Archived