"Once upon a one more time" cast officially announced, website & social networks launched!

pablitonizer

The "Once upon a one more time" the musical cast has been officially announced:

The world premiere of the Britney Spears jukebox musical Once Upon a One More Time has found its cast, with Great News star Briga Heelan and American Idol and Broadway alum Justin Guarini leading as Cinderella and Prince Charming, respectively.

Joining the two will be Tony nominee Emily Skinner (Sideshow, The Cher Show) as Stepmother, Brooke Dillman (Superbad) as The O.F.G (Original Fairy Godmother), and Aisha Jackson (Waitress) as Snow White, with Mimi Scardulla (We Are The Tigers) and Tess Soltau (Wicked) as Stepsisters Belinda and Betany.

As previously reported, performances will begin April 14 at Chicago’s James M. Nederlander Theatre ahead of an April 30 opening. A Broadway premiere is expected to follow, with details to come.

Also in the cast for the Chicago run are BAFTA nominee Simon Callow as the Narrator, Ashley Chiu, Raymond J Lee, Wonu Ogunfowora, Ryan Steele, Allie Trimm , and Morgan Weed, Matt Allen, Belinda Allyn, Viva Boresi, Stephen Brower, Jennifer Florentino, Selene Haro, Joshua Daniel Johnson, Amy Hillner Larsen, Korinne Tetlow, Salisha Thomas, Matthew Tiberi, Josh Tolle, Kevin Trinio Perdido, and Diana Marie Vade.

Using popular songs like “Lucky,” “Toxic,” and “Oops I Did It Again,” Once Upon a One More Time tells the story of a group of famous fairy-tale princesses from the Brothers Grimm on the quest for a new kind of narrative—one that embodies the feminist ideals of present-day.

Directed and choreographed by Keone and Mari Madrid (Beyond Babel), the production features a creative team including creative consultant David Leveaux, costume and hair designer Loren Elstein, scenic designer Anna Fleischle, lighting designer Sonoyo Nishikawa, sound designer Andrew Keister, production designer Sven Ortel, production stage manager Bonnie Becker, and wig designer Ashley Rae Callahan. Casting is by Hardt Casting. - Playbill.com

At this point this is the only good happening imho

:whatitellu::whatitellu:

once-upon.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

The "Once upon a one more time" the musical cast has been officially announced:

At this point this is the only good happening imho

:whatitellu::whatitellu:

once-upon.jpg

Reminds me when I saw Sleeping Beauty and her Winter Knight. 

same kinda concept, cheesy as hell. It was more a kids show. 

Everything done  lately has been half #ss  since Circus.  I will pass.  It could of had massive success.  (not the right timing) Unfortunately,   Britney’s is no longer the Pop Star we all fell in love with. (sorry to say)  Such a shame.  It’s so painful to watch.... :( 
The only thing I  care about now is Britney  getting healthy so she can spend more time with her children. 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:25 PM, bitbitboi said:

This looks like it should be called "BREAK THE ICE: THE EMANCIPATION OF ELSA". I'm confused.

RIGHT??? :dead:

I have to admit it looks really good, but it's a total rip-off of Disney's FROZEN.  I mean even the font looks the same LOL.

-8558038629801795956.jpg

Archived