Britney’s bf

Tyetiana30

Ok, so am I the only one who isn’t buying Britney and Sams relationship? I mean to me he is doing the same things Kevin did only trying to pave his way using her fame and status by recording music ect . I mean do you really think he would be with her if she wasn’t famous ? I’m curious to know your opinion.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not like britney is a disgusting person and that everyone that is next to her want her money.. she is adorable, a beautiful soul, shes kind to everyone and ofc her body is hoott.. she is really beautiful.

I dont know what to think about Sam.. but britney said herself that she doesnt like to feel tied down, i think she wouldnt be with him for so many years if it wasnt real.. he was a model before he met her, so he is just keep doing his job. Felicia seems to like him, Jayden just said that he’s a nice dude, britney clearly loves him..... so..

2 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

Its not like britney is a disgusting person and that everyone that is next to her want her money.. she is adorable, a beautiful soul, shes kind to everyone and ofc her body is hoott.. she is really beautiful.

I dont know what to think about Sam.. but britney said herself that she doesnt like to feel tied down, i think she wouldnt be with him for so many years if it wasnt real.. he was a model before he met her, so he is just keep doing his job. Felicia seems to like him, Jayden just said that he’s a nice dude, britney clearly loves him..... so..

I’m still not buying it , I never said Britney was disgusting . And nobody knew who he was until until he started dating her . It’s just funny how these men in her life all of a sudden want to be a recording artist when they get with her . 

Archived