Calling all Mods - Important

none

31 minutes ago, rik said:

:NYsassy: i love that for u, im doing a masters and i still feel like idk what i want w my life. a guy queerbaited me last year and i feel so hard for him, now we have a weird friendship and it might just not work  out even as friends:shameless: i love it, him and his gf are getting a dog :awyeah: 

i hope ur plans workout 

I'm struggling just to finish up my ****** associate's. My last required class is mornings only, and I have a 40-hour 9-5. :icant2:

Straight/bi guys who seduce gays on purpose are the absolute worst. I was legit falling in and love with this one dude for SEVERAL years until I just sucked it up and blocked him. Multiple times. My advice to you is block him, especially if you see no future in that friendship. :nyschool:

We love dogs. I just lost one of my babies a few months ago. :crying4: My mom refuses to let us get another pet, so I have to wait until I move out to start collecting fur babies.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived