• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Leader
On 4/2/2020 at 8:24 AM, CashmereCat said:

The quality of these new emotes are... 
:wontcry:

We used to make them with photoshop pro back when our previous mod gang was around.  Now they look like some giphy equivalent.  What's up with the pixels and rough movement?  :sippinga:

The new ones I've been adding... I'm optimizing so they aren't huge file sizes. That way the page loads faster :gagasmile:

14 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

The new ones I've been adding... I'm optimizing so they aren't huge file sizes. That way the page loads faster :gagasmile:

Oh ****, lmao.  I thought it was intentionally done, like no one cared to actually try.  MB! :wontcry:  I gotcha.  How ya holding up with the quarantine? 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

NINA! :hugs: OMG HOW ARE YOU?!

I'm good! Just quarantined like the little introvert I am.  Hows your life been thus far?  :Hugs:

12 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

I'm good! Just quarantined like the little introvert I am.  Hows your life been thus far?  :hugs:

Working full-time, saving up for my first house, still living at home. Got my own car now, so that's great! :kyliecry:

And I have an FWB with the biggest schlong I have ever sucked and I hope he falls in love with me TBFH :nyschool: (But he's currently locked up and I'm restless without his touch...)

How have you been? Last time we talked you were planning your wedding.

2 minutes ago, rik said:

omg how old r u guys i just need someone to love me at the horrid age of 23 and already feel like retiring from my career that has yet to start

I'm 26 and I'm ready to fast-forward my life to when I retire and live in the British countryside with my grandchildren spending all their weekends with me and my husband. :nyschool:

Archived