Video of Normani speaking in an Asian accent getting her nails done surfaces

Jordan Miller

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA! What do the Normani fans have to say about that now. The same people who don't believe Camila should be forgiven for her past racist behavior and saw Normani as the victim. I mean, oops. And it's a big Oops! Not a fan of both of them but I enjoy their music. I just can't with people's holier-than-thou complex, like they're above everybody else by not saying the N word when they were 15yo. Hooray for y'all! :clap:

• Content Curators
44 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

HA! What do the Normani fans have to say about that now. The same people who don't believe Camila should be forgiven for her past racist behavior and saw Normani as the victim. I mean, oops. And it's a big Oops! Not a fan of both of them but I enjoy their music. I just can't with people's holier-than-thou complex, like they're above everybody else by not saying the N word when they were 15yo. Hooray for y'all! :clap:

Ok but Camillas account was filled with racist jokes slurs against black people and Asian people 

like filled with it 

she didn’t just say it once “accidentally” or in a song 

53 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

My Britney queen is unproblematic 

instead she stands up for her BODY GUARD who got called the N word 

When will these racist mediocre wannabes learn :demi:

no wonder brinny hated 0 harmony 

Us mainstream millenials are not as racist as the young people of today.  I think the media is gaslighting them tbh.

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Lmao. What an idiot. Tried to elevate herself in that RS interview just to get smacked back down. Just as racist. 

Glass houses and stones girls... will you never learn?? 

“Just as racist”. Girl what. Camila literally had a time line full of racist material. That is not at all comparable to this video LOL. Choosing to repost things on social media is very different than what this video entails lol. 

ALSO, what Normani talked about in that interview went way deeper. She was harassed online and camila fans posted and said horrible things about her and camila took days to even comment on it while her bandmate was being heavily harassed. 

Don’t even try to compare the two. 

43 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

“Just as racist”. Girl what. Camila literally had a time line full of racist material. That is not at all comparable to this video LOL. Choosing to repost things on social media is very different than what this video entails lol. 

ALSO, what Normani talked about in that interview went way deeper. She was harassed online and camila fans posted and said horrible things about her and camila took days to even comment on it while her bandmate was being heavily harassed. 

My thoughts exactlyyy hunty

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Why the hell are young people so damn hung up on race?  Chill.  We all make jokes, we all say insensitive ****.  They are both mediocre singers at best.  Who gives a damn?

Agreed... but she is a hypocrite for shaming Camila in Rolling Store for real

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Agreed... but she is a hypocrite for shaming Camila in Rolling Store for real

I’m a first generation Vietnamese and honestly, me and my asian friends joke about the Asian cliches and like to poke fun at it. 

I mean Asians have shows like these :quirkney:

1 hour ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I already compared the two. And I’d be interested in hearing an Asian perspective on the matter. I couldn’t give a **** about the fan wars and pop politics of Camilla responding or not. She speaks in the interview on her experience as a black woman in the world and industry experiencing discrimination. Asian women being mocked is somehow different? Racist behavior is racist behavior. And she’s guilty of that in that video.  End of convo

15 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I already compared the two. And I’d be interested in hearing an Asian perspective on the matter. I couldn’t give a **** about the fan wars and pop politics of Camilla responding or not. She speaks in the interview on her experience as a black woman in the world and industry experiencing discrimination. Asian women being mocked is somehow different? Racist behavior is racist behavior. And she’s guilty of that in that video.  End of convo

Scroll up honey bun. An Asian perspective was given :snarky: 

You must be a Camila stan....something don’t smell right. Was what Normani did insensitive? Sure! But it’s not in the same ballpark as consistently reposting racist material and using the N word. And if you think it is then do some further research sis :raven:

Archived