OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder on Lady Gaga's new album 'Chromatica': I was floored, best album of 2020

Jordan Miller

• Leader

gaga-ryan.jpg.066d197f19fa3a7b35e593f2401dbce7.jpg

This album is going to be EPIC!

Lady Gaga's new album Chromatica is rumored to feature Ariana Grande and Blackpink. 

One thing's for sure: Ryan Tedder, an amazing songwriter and producer, will be featured on the record.

It's unclear in what capacity at the moment - whether he has vocals or songwriting credits. I'm assuming the latter and that there is no feature with him singing. 

Ryan had this to say about it:

“I’ve heard a few tunes and I was floored. It’s the coolest **** that’s going to drop in 2020. Trust me, it’s taking everything in me to not blurt it out because the song I was lucky enough to be apart of is a true unicorn song. It’s a bucket list for me and when it comes out, you’ll understand why.

BloodPop is very forward-thinking and progressive. I’m super stoked. [Gaga] took her time and she’s killing it. I think she’s going to give a lot of people what they want.”

Are you guys here for this, or do you think it'll be basic? :runga:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Leader

Ryan opened up a bit more about his work on Chromatica. :gagasmile:

“I’ve heard a few tunes and I was floored. It’s the coolest **** that’s going to drop in 2020. Trust me, it’s taking everything in me to not blurt it out because the song I was lucky enough to be apart of is a true unicorn song. It’s a bucket list for me and when it comes out, you’ll understand why.

BloodPop is very forward-thinking and progressive. I’m super stoked. [Gaga] took her time and she’s killing it. I think she’s going to give a lot of people what they want.”

There is a song about being a ******* unicorn. 

Back in 2009. Gaga told everybody. Her music is gay, her art is gay, her show is gay.

Fast forward to 2020. Gaga still knows her biggest fan base is her ride or die gays.

Everybody knows. The straight fans abandon ship when they get bored. Gaga knows that. The gays want the gayest bops and visuals. 

Only two other artists do this. Madonna and Kylie Minogue. She's smart to know where her money comes from.

Archived