Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

2 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

Omg subbing! Maybe he can do an interview on my YT? Lol jk he's too big for that XD

I can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes right now. He said his dad doesn't care that he does this. My friend and I wondered if Britney asked them to do this? I hate to even think. But interesting she posted something immediately when he was done live. Then again, she posts non stop as of late

• Like 2
  • Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from “her” today saying: ”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lo

yall better not harass him if brit were to find out she would hate us even more 

I really hope fans aren’t bothering him, leave brits children alone and out of all the drama.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

I can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes right now. He said his dad doesn't care that he does this. My friend and I wondered if Britney asked them to do this? I hate to even think. But interesting she posted something immediately when he was done live. Then again, she posts non stop as of late

I thought that was interesting too! The post had nothing to do with "quitting" or it couldn't relate to it in anyway...hmm maybe on purpose by Lou to make it seem like it wasn't true?

5 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

Omg I noticed the same thing and thought it was a bit strange. Maybe just coincidence? But strange.... Like she's asking her kids to speak on behalf of her and make it out like she had no involvement 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, KylieLanguage said:

Petition for before Brit retires she releases a comp album with "Over to You Now", "911", "Rebellion", several other rare songs and unreleased. Basically everything she couldn't

Over To You Now is on the international Chaotic EP and Japan Someday EP. :yesokay:

• Like 2