Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

11 hours ago, JustWendy said:

You don't know ****, boo. But the rest of us are speaking based on his attitude and, well, statements.

Poor Britney... how will she react when she finds out her son is offering to sell their story for 5000 followers and likes talking bout how he's gonna keep the highlight for when he gets really popular?! Wow. And the unnecessary swearing - not cool or cute just sad and cringy.

You’re judging a child as if they should have the same cognitive ability as you. An adult. That’s the only sad cringy aspect of the situation.

I know this situation is wrong period. So the fact you’re judging a child when the adults around him are doing him so wrong just shows what a bad person u are.

He wasn’t selling a story. The fact u use the most extreme language possible just shows u have some kind of sick sad vendetta against a child. Kids curse. Like wow I don’t like you 

15 hours ago, MTL899 said:

I do agree with you that he shouldn't be selling info about his mom for followers but this is a 13 year old..he doesn't know any better.

And when he was talking about Britney making music and "making bank", it didn't come off to me like he sees her as a cash cow. It actually came off to me like he understands his mom's legacy and how huge she is and doesn't understand why she would stop making music..

Stop using the word selling. He didn’t sell a damn thing. Words matter. Y’all are about “telephone” this situation into something it really wasn’t. You already have actually smh

It was so funny when he imitates her voice haha. 

Anyway, I don't think it's our call to say if it's right or wrong that he did this livestream and even less our call to judge Kevin/Britney on this. We don't know anything about their life on this matter and we just see the result: a kid trying to get attention with the tools of his generation. Nothing to worry about too much I guess. 

What's deeply horrible it's the "news" and that Wendy woman saying **** about this kid. I hope he doesn't see it and if he does I'm sure Britney will talk with him about it as she's been exposed to that very young too. 

Let's be patient and if there's something he wants to say about his mother or family, he will when he'll be grown up. Right now it's not his place to take a stand in public about his mother. If he feels like something's wrong with his mother's situation he can adress it a thousand other ways that are more private. It could so easily backfire at him for a very long time. 

All we can do as fans, imo, is leave her child alone, let him be outside of this storm as much as possible. And in the meantime we can continue to support Britney and point out every little things that are off, weird, or seem not right like we're doing since day 1 of "FreeBritney". We should be carefull and not overstep things because it could be worse. Not saying to do nothing to help her, but really be carefull of what we say. I hope everyone's fine. 

• Deactivated
11 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

**** off. You’re twisting the situation to make Jamie some kind of hero when he’s nothing of the sort. Talking about everyone saying Britney is not to blame, you’re doing the same for Jamie. Maybe Jayden said his grandfather can go die because HE VIOLENTLY THROTTLED HIS BROTHER?! Anything to say on that hun? Britney locked herself and Jayden in a room and ppl thought she was a monster who shouldn’t be around her kids, Jamie Spears smashes down a door and throttles his grandson and you think he’s some kind of saviour and hero. And guess what, K-Fed has the kids the majority of the time but you are STILL blaming Britney for your perceived instability in their life. It’s pretty obvious Jamie Spears is a fkn monster who has inflicted pain on everyone around him - from Lynne who he abused to his children who had to grow up in that environment (and who knows what else when according to Courtney Love much darker stuff happened and funnily enough Mr Spears did not sue even though he’s happy to sue fans for talking about manipulating Instagram likes/comments). Also you talking about Britney losing money but no mention of Jamie who drove the Spears family to bankruptcy? He’s still your hero and the big man who knows how to handle everything? Haha yah hun, your misogyny is showing loud and clear. Britney might have been losing money but was she ever bankrupt? EVERYTHING her family has comes down to her, that they can live an amazing life of luxury is down to Britney. Jamie Spears was a complete failure in every element of his life - as a husband he was an abusive cheater, as a father he couldn’t provide for his family and they were raised in abusive environment around a nasty drunk and in his career everything he did failed before he decided to rebrand himself as the big man by taking everything Britney worked for her entire life and claiming the success as his own. Britney is not perfect, no one is. She was out of control and needed help. Is there any justification for her losing all her legal rights? Absolutely not. Ppl like Robert Downey Jr were in worse ways than Britney and didn’t lose their rights like that. And no caring parent would EVER want to do that to their child. Britney made lots of mistakes and so has everyone in their life, your hero Jamie Spears is WELL included in that. So honestly **** your post full of misogyny and bull****. And I’d like to see this Everytime clip if you could provide it. Also **** off claiming she can’t care for herself, provide medical documentation before stating something like that. A 5150 is only a temporary hold, ppl like Mischa Barton have been placed under them and then released like Britney was the first time, second time Jamie had his disgusting plan in place to control his daughter forever. Also if Jamie is such a saviour who knows how to handle everything and the c-ship is soooooo good for Britney why is she hardly ever seeing her children and has gone from someone who conversed/acted normally to someone who can barely conduct an interview without looking like they’re in physical pain from anxiety and hardly engaged in any kind of conversation except for ‘Yeah it’s cool’. Britney has only declined under the c-ship and been left with barely anytime with her children, yep well done hero Jamie!

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Haha 3
  • Deactivated
20 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

UGH sorry about my multiple posting up the top, idk wtf was going on it kept telling me I couldn't post and wasn't showing my post when I refreshed the thread, I don't know how to delete either sorry...:umomg:

it did that to me too on another post, I wonder if my 10 tries will now come up :orangu:

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

**** off. You’re twisting the situation to make Jamie some kind of hero when he’s nothing of the sort. Talking about everyone saying Britney is not to blame, you’re doing the same for Jamie. Maybe Jayden said his grandfather can go die because HE VIOLENTLY THROTTLED HIS BROTHER?! Anything to say on that hun? Britney locked herself and Jayden in a room and ppl thought she was a monster who shouldn’t be around her kids, Jamie Spears smashes down a door and throttles his grandson and you think he’s some kind of saviour and hero. And guess what, K-Fed has the kids the majority of the time but you are STILL blaming Britney for your perceived instability in their life. It’s pretty obvious Jamie Spears is a fkn monster who has inflicted pain on everyone around him - from Lynne who he abused to his children who had to grow up in that environment (and who knows what else when according to Courtney Love much darker stuff happened and funnily enough Mr Spears did not sue even though he’s happy to sue fans for talking about manipulating Instagram likes/comments). Also you talking about Britney losing money but no mention of Jamie who drove the Spears family to bankruptcy? He’s still your hero and the big man who knows how to handle everything? Haha yah hun, your misogyny is showing loud and clear. Britney might have been losing money but was she ever bankrupt? EVERYTHING her family has comes down to her, that they can live an amazing life of luxury is down to Britney. Jamie Spears was a complete failure in every element of his life - as a husband he was an abusive cheater, as a father he couldn’t provide for his family and they were raised in abusive environment around a nasty drunk and in his career everything he did failed before he decided to rebrand himself as the big man by taking everything Britney worked for her entire life and claiming the success as his own. Britney is not perfect, no one is. She was out of control and needed help. Is there any justification for her losing all her legal rights? Absolutely not. Ppl like Robert Downey Jr were in worse ways than Britney and didn’t lose their rights like that. And no caring parent would EVER want to do that to their child. Britney made lots of mistakes and so has everyone in their life, your hero Jamie Spears is WELL included in that. So honestly **** your post full of misogyny and bull****. And I’d like to see this Everytime clip if you could provide it. Also **** off claiming she can’t care for herself, provide medical documentation before stating something like that. A 5150 is only a temporary hold, ppl like Mischa Barton have been placed under them and then released like Britney was the first time, second time Jamie had his disgusting plan in place to control his daughter forever. Also if Jamie is such a saviour who knows how to handle everything and the c-ship is soooooo good for Britney why is she hardly ever seeing her children and has gone from someone who conversed/acted normally to someone who can barely conduct an interview without looking like they’re in physical pain from anxiety and hardly engaged in any kind of conversation except for ‘Yeah it’s cool’. Britney has only declined under the c-ship and been left with barely anytime with her children, yep well done hero Jamie!

Wow. :OMGney: Post of the year everybody. :urite:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Why are you so mad? And, I recall Britney crediting her father with saving her life during a performance of Everytime on the Circus tour.

You're deflecting blame on everyone but Britney. The fact that her life was out of control had a lot to do with her. Britney is ultimately accountable for herself. She was placed on a 5150 hold, she is not someone who can take care of herself. Lord knows how much money she lost during that time. This is a part of the problem, it's like everyone else is the problem, except for Britney. You act like she can do no wrong. She's very human, not a perfect pop star or person.

Stability is not saying that your grandfather can go and die, if you know kids who legitimately think their grandparent or anyone in their family for that matter should go die, that's not normal, even when used flippantly. 13 is old enough to know that's wrong. He's not 6 or 7.

Seriously  is 2020 and people say this?.

Working and having a guardianship at the same time is  legally incompatible(less for her) ...Her father  a drunk, abusive, unfaithful and ignorant man who, due to his bad behavior, was removed from his personal / professional life in the Baby / Oops era. Is he responsible for her success? this happened because of the name, brand and especially the patience and effort of Britney Spears.

Jamie Spears has physically assaulted his brother and God knows what he will have seen what they have done to his mother, it is normal and logical for him to be a 13-year-old boy to express that hatred to his grandfather.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, dran said:

My favourite is coming on here and watching you all drag each other.... y'all truly know how to play nice with each other

My response: #freeBritney

Lol I know it’s so fun

:gimmemoar: it’s a good outlet of aggression and these Britney haters deserve it for picking on the vulnerable 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

You need to calm down. Here's the video where Britney dedicates Everytime to her father during the Circus Tour. Britney had one of the biggest comebacks in pop history, Circus sold half a million copies in 1 week, and gave her, her first #1 since ...Baby One More Time. Her father by no means was perfect, but her life was spiraling out of control, and I doubt without his involvement she would have gotten to the point of having an immense comeback - and its her words, no one elses, that she uses to dedicate this song to him.

A 5150 is more than just a temporary hold. It sounds like you're trying to downplay it. 5150 refers to the California law code for the temporary, involuntary psychiatric commitment of individuals who present a danger to themselves or others due to signs of mental illness. It's a hold against an adult individuals own will, anything that removes our autonomy is pretty serious. She was put on a 5150 hold, not once, but twice.

She didn't just lock herself in a bathroom with Jayden -  she refused to hand him over during a custody exchange with Kevin Federline. That is parental kidnapping.

Also, in regard to the conservatorship, keep in mind, Britney has a legal advocate who ensures the conservators are doing right by her.

Her life was spiraling out of control because of those around her incluiding the ones which she pushed out of her life for a reason, why did Britney only hung out with Jamie Lynn? Because she was the first one to find out that she was pregnant and she was the only one in the family who actually supported her when Jamie allegedly wanted her to get an abortion, talk about christian values.

Not only that but her acting erratic mainly had to with her getting drugged by both her team then and her old team too like the story of Larry allegedly spiking her drink on New Year's

https://www.foxnews.com/story/manager-says-britney-spears-fell-asleep-didnt-pass-out-on-new-years-eve

if there's somebody to blame here it's absolutely not Britney

17 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

You need to calm down. Here's the video where Britney dedicates Everytime to her father during the Circus Tour. Britney had one of the biggest comebacks in pop history, Circus sold half a million copies in 1 week, and gave her, her first #1 since ...Baby One More Time. Her father by no means was perfect, but her life was spiraling out of control, and I doubt without his involvement she would have gotten to the point of having an immense comeback - and its her words, no one elses, that she uses to dedicate this song to him.

A 5150 is more than just a temporary hold. It sounds like you're trying to downplay it. 5150 refers to the California law code for the temporary, involuntary psychiatric commitment of individuals who present a danger to themselves or others due to signs of mental illness. It's a hold against an adult individuals own will, anything that removes our autonomy is pretty serious. She was put on a 5150 hold, not once, but twice.

She didn't just lock herself in a bathroom with Jayden -  she refused to hand him over during a custody exchange with Kevin Federline. That is parental kidnapping.

Also, in regard to the conservatorship, keep in mind, Britney has a legal advocate who ensures the conservators are doing right by her.

"Britney had one of the biggest comebacks" - great... but you know that Britney didn't make even 1 dollar on that "comeback"? She is not in charge of her own money... She is NOT a legal person, she can't even sign a contract herself... :heresthetea: She was willing to make that "comeback" because she wanted to get out of Jamie's conservatorship and she wanted to regain rights to her own children.

and maybe she wasn't ready for Circus era? Maybe she didn't want to "comeback"? She clearly was not feeling herself. She is not feeling herself even today... she did it because she wanted to prove to Jamie, her doctors, lawyers etc. that she is a strong and stable woman. And she did prove it but unfortunately she didn't get anything for it... :sickofu:

Listen, we don't know what really happened in 2007/2008. Maybe Britney needed that wake up call and needed that whole conservatorship. But by any means she shouldn't be under it for 12 years now! :pleaseshhh: :bedtime:

Stripped of her legal rights. Stripped of having rights to her own money. Stripped of rights to her own children... That's heartbreaking. All "thanks to" Jamie... :wontcry:

• Like 9
On 3/6/2020 at 4:49 PM, waynebradybyday said:

Why are you so mad? And, I recall Britney crediting her father with saving her life during a performance of Everytime on the Circus tour.

You're deflecting blame on everyone but Britney. The fact that her life was out of control had a lot to do with her. Britney is ultimately accountable for herself. She was placed on a 5150 hold, she is not someone who can take care of herself. Lord knows how much money she lost during that time. This is a part of the problem, it's like everyone else is the problem, except for Britney. You act like she can do no wrong. She's very human, not a perfect pop star or person.

Stability is not saying that your grandfather can go and die, if you know kids who legitimately think their grandparent or anyone in their family for that matter should go die, that's not normal, even when used flippantly. 13 is old enough to know that's wrong. He's not 6 or 7.

Calm the **** down Lou!:bichpls:

• Like 3