Jump to content

Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, G-unit said:

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from

“her” today saying:

”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lot he doesn’t understand but he is gonna be a DJ one day !!!!! 🦋🦋🦋 !!!!! Had to have a talk today about his language !!!!!  Little scamp !!!!!! 🦐🦐🦐  he and my dad are best friends and love to go fishing !!!!! 🏅🏅🏅.  FLOWERS ARE AWESOME !!!!! 🌺🌺🌺

I am deceased. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten an IG post from “her” today saying: ”Hey guys !!!!! 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 My son went live yesterday and said some things ... SILLY BOY ... !!!!! 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 !!!!!  There is a lo

yall better not harass him if brit were to find out she would hate us even more 

I really hope fans aren’t bothering him, leave brits children alone and out of all the drama.

Posted Images

Guys I just saw a youtuber saying that  in jaydens video  he mentioned that britney used to have a dog... And that  it was taken away from her because she kept the dog inside Its cage  like a long period of time putting Its in danger and that the authorities  took and save the dog from her.. Is it true? 

I watched the jayden  video and I didnt watch this part... 

 

Is this youtuber lying? 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

but britney and her fam endorsed hillary and brit supports daca

also how did this whole thread lead u to talk about brit being trailer trash? 

cause jayden used a few bad words and said gay

boohoo

ur the real trailer trash here:rupaulslap:

I appreciate you all supporting Britney. I hope next meet and greets ya’ll do the same . Speaking factual about education and intellect in my opinion is much nicer than people destroying her looks. But hey I support ya’ll coming for me in her defense . I love her and forever will but her family not necessarily Jayden but her father mother sister ex husbandS speak for themselves .

Link to post

This is a mess on so many levels. Add one more family member to the list of people who are putting more stress on Brit for their own personal gain - basically I’ll exploit my mom for 5000 followers. Must be heartbreaking for her. Honestly stop praising this little ****, he’s not doing anyone any favours, and clearly if his incentive is to get followers, he will lie or exaggerate to get what he wants. Dear lord...

  • Like 2
Link to post
4 minutes ago, ss0725 said:This is a mess on so many levels. Add one more family member to the list of people who are putting more stress on Brit for their own personal gain - basically I’ll exploit my mom for 5000 followers. Must be heartbreaking for her. Honestly stop praising this little ****, he’s not doing anyone any favours, and clearly if his incentive is to get followers, he will lie or exaggerate to get what he wants. Dear lord...

Shut up :britoverit:

how’s he a little ****?! He’s being torn away from his mom and is “acting out” as a way of showing there’s something wrong. He doesn’t have to be in tears to be struggling inside. Have some compassion, you ******* monster.

he’s allowed to have a voice. So what if he wants some followers?! He’s a 13 yo they’re not always known for their tact.

  • Like 6
Link to post
3 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Guys I just saw a youtuber saying that  in jaydens video  he mentioned that britney used to have a dog... And that  it was taken away from her because she kept the dog inside Its cage  like a long period of time putting Its in danger and that the authorities  took and save the dog from her.. Is it true? 

I watched the jayden  video and I didnt watch this part... 

 

Is this youtuber lying? 

yes

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

This is a mess on so many levels. Add one more family member to the list of people who are putting more stress on Brit for their own personal gain - basically I’ll exploit my mom for 5000 followers. Must be heartbreaking for her. Honestly stop praising this little ****, he’s not doing anyone any favours, and clearly if his incentive is to get followers, he will lie or exaggerate to get what he wants. Dear lord...

He’s a kid, kids these days are in an era where having followers matter just like back in the day people were trying to have as many MySpace friends as they can. I photograph kids his age for their sport portraits and you don’t know how annoying to hear “how many followers you have?” “ eh look how many likes I have!” He talks exactly like how kids his age would talk, they’re going through puberty man and he’s lived a sheltered life no matter how hard Britney tried to give them a normal life so maybe he wants to connect with other people on the web just like me chatting with strangers on aol at his age. Looking back, my god but like it’s the it thing to do. 

  • Like 8
Link to post

I feel so bad for Britney. Jayden literally praised his dad even calling him Jesus. But as far as his mom he didnt say much. but that she is a ATM its so sad even her own kids just see $$$ and want her to continue music for that reason. That really bothered me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
28 minutes ago, freakshow said:

I feel so bad for Britney. Jayden literally praised his dad even calling him Jesus. But as far as his mom he didnt say much. but that she is a ATM its so sad even her own kids just see $$$ and want her to continue music for that reason. That really bothered me.

You forget that he don’t see what we see and knows the whole situation and it seems Britney doesn’t tell them or encourages them to speak ill of him. My dad cheated and I cursed yet my mom said how dare you! Look he’s still your father. Jayden was more attached to Britney when he was younger so it’s natural he’s more distant now. No biggie and he even said he saw his mom recently and will see her again doesn’t sound like they dread seeing her and it always look like they enjoy both parents. That’s good because I hate when a parent tries to put their kids against each other like pawns. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
33 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You forget that he don’t see what we see and knows the whole situation and it seems Britney doesn’t tell them or encourages them to speak ill of him. My dad cheated and I cursed yet my mom said how dare you! Look he’s still your father. Jayden was more attached to Britney when he was younger so it’s natural he’s more distant now. No biggie and he even said he saw his mom recently and will see her again doesn’t sound like they dread seeing her and it always look like they enjoy both parents. That’s good because I hate when a parent tries to put their kids against each other like pawns. 

I agree with the OP tho. He talked about Britney Spears the artist when he said that she’s legendary. Not Britney his mom. When he talked about Kevin he was referring to him as the best dad ever. Also he doesn’t seem to bother not being with her. So it’s not like he’s kept from her. It’s normal for him to not see her more than a few times a week and that’s incredibly sad because we all know that she’s sad about that. I didn’t like that live at all 

  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Guys I just saw a youtuber saying that  in jaydens video  he mentioned that britney used to have a dog... And that  it was taken away from her because she kept the dog inside Its cage  like a long period of time putting Its in danger and that the authorities  took and save the dog from her.. Is it true? 

I watched the jayden  video and I didnt watch this part... 

 

Is this youtuber lying? 

Yes it is true. He said that. This makes me somehow believe maybe her teams telling the truth and she’s not capable to care for herself or someone else 🤐

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

I agree with the OP tho. He talked about Britney Spears the artist when he said that she’s legendary. Not Britney his mom. When he talked about Kevin he was referring to him as the best dad ever. Also he doesn’t seem to bother not being with her. So it’s not like he’s kept from her. It’s normal for him to not see her more than a few times a week and that’s incredibly sad because we all know that she’s sad about that. I didn’t like that live at all 

It’s basically what I just said and her personal life is already put out there so maybe he’s respecting his mom’s privacy? Again he’s a teen and going through that phase of “moms not cool” even Britney herself jokes about it. It’s a normal teen thing and plenty of divorce or single parents kids have this kind of life. My cousin is raising her son on her own and the boy visits his dad like once a week which irritates my cousin because he’s basically a kfed too. She even try to get her son to say daddy is a loser but he shook his head. That doesn’t mean he hates his mom. At my photography job the boys at his age hates taking cute photos with their moms because they want to show how macho they are. I even tease and go “give mommy a kiss!” And the moms play it up much to the boys embarrassment. It’s totally normal and you’re reading too much into it.

  • Like 3
Link to post
11 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

but britney and her fam endorsed hillary and brit supports daca

also how did this whole thread lead u to talk about brit being trailer trash? 

cause jayden used a few bad words and said gay

boohoo

ur the real trailer trash here:rupaulslap:

She didn’t actually endorse Hilary, if you recall Lynne posted the photo on her public FB and said there was no political allegiance but that brit wanted to meet her was all. Britney can’t vote due to the cship.

JL and her husband appear to actually support trump as he’s following some maga Instagram acc. 

  • Like 4
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block