Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

5 minutes ago, KylieLanguage said:

Petition for before Brit retires she releases a comp album with "Over to You Now", "911", "Rebellion", several other rare songs and unreleased. Basically everything she couldn't

Considering that she is retired now her label will probably release unreleased tracks and stuff 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lorenzo said:

Considering that she is retired now her label will probably release unreleased tracks and stuff 

She is not retired :bieber:
Y'all gotta stop jumping to conclusions, what if this exchange between Britney and her son was years ago or during the Britney Jean or pre-Glory era and he's just telling it now lol.

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

can this thread be deleted/closed @Roxxy? I know the OP meant no harm at all, but when you think about it, Jayden is a kid and he shouldn't be bombarded by random people.

I don't want it erased. We need to discuss this and update on it. Tho...for the safety of her son, Hhhmmm.. Maybe we could make a new thread without his name in it? Cuz I still want updates on retirement situation

• Love 1
  • Like 4

The way he talked about his grandfather (Jamie I suppose): "He's a pretty big ****, he's pretty ******* gay as ****. He could go die":umomg: He clearly did something horrible to them.

Also, don't use "gay" as an insult, careful there my friend :receipts2:

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

can this thread be deleted/closed @Roxxy? I know the OP meant no harm at all, but when you think about it, Jayden is a kid and he shouldn't be bombarded by random people.

Agreed.  I certainly did not and will not watch the IG video clip.

I just responded to comments from others who probably did watch the clip.

Don't think its really appropriate.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

Ok the fact the people are asking things about #FreeBritney to this kid it's ****ed up. Guys please have a little bit of respect towards her family, specially the kids, it's disrespectful. :ineedthetruth: Kudos to him to at least answer the questions related to her mom politely and even about the movement.

It’s not...He said he didn’t mind and he could have skipped the questions but still made the choice to answer. I think it’s a way to tell us what she would prefer to tell us but can’t.

• Like 1