Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Wow. 

Did he also say this about #FreeBritney?

you can tell he tried to not answer certain things...which is why I asked more vague questions about pets etc. But as time went on he got more and more comfortable and was asking to get to 300 viewers

OHHHH!!!! I just remembered. People kept asking about Sam and he finally goes "oh ok...I thought you guys were asking about a different Sam. Ok ya sAM is cool"

So I can only assume he meant Sam Lutfi

• Like 3

Short Recap.

• Jayden likes Sam and Lynne.

• Someone asked if his grandpa is a jerk and Jayden said, “Yeah he’s a pretty big ****. He’s pretty ******* gay as ****. He can go die.”

He HATES Jamie. :fu:

(I’m gonna sound old and PC af, but I wish he did not use the word gay in that way and not cuss so much. Ok Boomer lol I know I’m old.)

• Yes he did say he asked about music and she was like I think I’ll quit. And he’s like you make a lot of $ off it, smth to that effect.

• He didn’t really answer about Britney’s cship situation like he drifted off didn’t finish what he was saying. But he did say he’s trying to do something as far as helping her. He’s 13 but not stupid. These boys know smth is NOT right in Britney Land, whether it’s the cship itself, Britney’s handlers or maybe Britney herself.

• He is interesting in producing music.

• School is good and easy for him.

• Preston is doing good.

Thats all I remember but everyone else is saying the same. Good livestream. And btw he really wants people to follow him on YouTube lol.

️ETA this** Also Jayden said he and his brother saw Britney 2 days ago (Sunday) and he’ll see her in 2 weeks.

• Like 9

Oh my gosh.....

HOW IS THIS NOT PROOF?

This has to blow up soon. I hope. This will shed a whole new light on the situation and hopefully more of the GP will know about and support the movement.

Also good! I don't want a new album I just want Britney to be finally happy 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 7