Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Omg what?! I looooove it. '90s punk pop 

I don't know looks like Ariana went investigating an over used bottom and Gaga is over it ..... :snooptoya: call me boring but I like classic and iconic covers . It's a cover it doesn't need to look too messy or complex ....

For some reason I simply cannot picture them together..... But when Gaga did that version of "Do What U Want" with Xtina (another unimaginable pair, if you asked me back then) it was magic. And all the pictures so far with Ariana look amazing, and they both are amazing, and after the huge lackluster that was "Stupid Love" this simply cannot go wrong.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:30 PM, Theo04t said:

Everytime I read the title of the song I think they are saying "*** On Me"

I KNOW! I actually hate the title. What are the possible meanings to it, metaphorically? I may be missing something, please explain to me, serious question.

Honestly what’s happened to the world?

Gaga and Ari are collaborating on a song, it comes out in 4 days and...

no one cares lol. At least I don’t. 

why was stupid love so mediocre? Like this is GAGA. Back when I heard the leak of this rain on me song I was not instantly hooked. Love Gaga, don’t like Ari tbh. She’s queen of basic lyrics and that’s unfortunately the route Gaga seems to be going now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block