Miley Cyrus' new album has a rock & roll vibe

I'm actually really loving that look she's got going on... and Miley has always had a raspy Joan Jett vibe for me. I'm bummed that 'She is Coming' is getting completely scrapped though. There's a couple of songs from those 7 leaks that were phenomenally well written. I  was kind of looking forward to a cohesive set. BUT .... who knows, they've also got the vibe she's going with, so maybe they'll make the cut for whatever record comes out. 

Call me crazy, but I'm routing for Miley. I just think she manages to be exactly who she is in each moment, and whether or not it's my cup of tea or anyone else's, it's authentic. Very curious to see what she does next. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 2:54 PM, Roxxy said:

If this is true then, can she leak She is Miley Cyrus in full so I can listen to that instead. I'm not here for a rock album. :tiffdrink:

I 100% agree!!! What Miley needs now imo is a little bit of a market saturation and EP with an album right after seems to be a perfect way to get it all!!! (Insert evil laugh ☠️👹)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I don't understand... was her three-part album She Is Miley Cyrus scrapped then? I was looking forward to that. :britstare11:

I hope it's just a rock n roll "vibe" and not the overall genre, I want a mixture of genres for her next album as opposed to just rock. Pop, hip hop, electropop, reggae, maybe a bit of country. I wanted that diversity she promised for SIMC. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block