Miley Cyrus' new album has a rock & roll vibe

• Leader

B3-GQ231_COVERM_16H_20200504211559.jpg

Miley Cyrus is working on a followup to She Is Coming, but it will sound entirely different. I'm not sure how I feel about that because SIC was pretty on-point.

Instead, Miley is working on a rock & roll-sounding album. 

It's worth mentioning 7 songs from a different project recently leaked.

"Yeah, I kind of finished my record and I was ready to go to all these festivals, but it’s hard to feel appropriate releasing music at this time. But I made a record that’s kind of rock influenced, hence my mullet," she told Wall Street Journal. "This was not just a random Wednesday Tiger King haircut. This was to go with the new music, but now I’m rolling through Calabasas with a Joe Exotic mullet."

In a separate interview, Miley said: "I am getting super close, I am feeling the urgency, I am definitely actively on it and ready to go," she tells radio show 'Nova's Smallzy's Surgery.' "I've got some music that is sounding super rock and roll and I'm just excited to share, but not too much longer."

She added that there will be two or three songs with producer Mark Ronson on the new record, which will have "Joan Jett vibes" to it.

"Me and Mark, we have about two/ three songs on my next project together ... kind of like Joan Jett vibes to it, just bringing back rock n roll."

Are we here for Rockiley? :miley:

EYYwLtsUEAA9nAa?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

miley-rock.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Who do you have a crush on? :orly:

You guys already know that i'm the **** here. There's... just a lot. I'd need an entire thread for my husbands. Oh that's another thing. There's the crushes, there's the husbands. It's complicated. :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

She's scrapping She Is Coming? WHYYY. I mean, I kinda get why but still. WHYYY. :bpout:

I remember she said it is a 3 part EP, She Is Coming, She Is Here and She Is Everything. I don't know why she's taking so long to release the second part, I'm getting bored Miley :lessons:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I remember she said it is a 3 part EP, She Is Coming, She Is Here and She Is Everything. I don't know why she's taking so long to release the second part, I'm getting bored Miley :lessons:

Yes. She promised the second and third one but according to this news, looks like it's no longer happening. She's moving on to rock and I think that's cause Nothing Breaks Like a Heart outpeaked and outsold both Mother's Daughter and Slide Away. Which I find odd cause I actually like those two releases than NBLAH. :mhm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hmm.... she hasn’t had good stuff for a while other than Slide Away.... Bangerz has some definite life (SMS OMG)and even Dead Petz was notable.... but after that.... girl you got some stuff to figure out but I support you finding a hopefully amazing new direction tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block