Copy + Pasteney: Britney posts near-identical photos 3 times

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mass uploads are to make up for the mass deletion they’re doing.

A lot of her posts are disappearing. Namely, the “all is well” post with the caption that mentioned Lufti’s emails. Her page had 2,347 posts.  Now, only 2,312.

Can anyone else find which ones went missing?

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

A lot of her posts are disappearing. Namely, the “all is well” post with the caption that mentioned Lufti’s emails. Her page had 2,347 posts.  Now, only 2,312.

I was wondering what the Insta dump was for 🙄🙄

Britney seems really fond of “ps” today

:checkit:

lol I hate when Lou tries to write how she thinks Britney would write. Lots of emojis. Cutesy phrases. And super bubbly. 

Not the straight forward, grammatically questionable, authentic writing style I feel like we’ve seen from Brit back when she wasn’t so controlled.

37 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Holy **** really? I knew something shady must be going on...I can’t anymore. When will Loucifer go to where she belongs? 

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

People are finding more that have been deleted. 

OMG well I can’t say I’m shocked...But still. When will she be free? I feel so hopeless sometimes, it’s just that I can’t believe anything anymore...I think she is trapped and literally has no way out, everything around her is being controlled and manipulated to portray a different reality.

3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

went to check and all of these are still on Facebook, maybe they are just hidden on instagram? 

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Facebook probably isn’t mentioned in the lawsuits... Instagram is. Or Lou Lou is just that sloppy she hasn’t thought of FB yet (Until she reads this..)

Remember Anthony getting sued for claiming they “delete” content...

Team B was right they don’t delete... they simply hide posts and rearrange comments.

Once the posts are hidden, her account shows less posts. Hence all the old/new content and posting the same picture 3x. That way any “problematic” posts are hidden and no one can claim deletion because hey the number of posts are the same....

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Must be related to that deposition Lou had this past Friday

Trying to cover her tracks

Archived