Copy + Pasteney: Britney posts near-identical photos 3 times

Jordan Miller

5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

People are finding more that have been deleted. 

that one is still there

the one that's missing is the one from the left, which is the second video from here

also, can't seem to find this one on her Instagram

it's the same music from this one, but it's not the same

why does everything have to be so weird? Like literally, who else has to worry about this kind of things about their idol :wontcry:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the videos missing on her instagram, is still on Facebook, with a very peculiar caption

which I saved in case it gets deleted soon

goddess.png

First time wearing a long summer 👗 dress in a while !!! I feel like a princess ... wait no a queen .... a goddess ... as I’m reading The Inner Goddess Revolution at the moment !!!! Such a fun day !!!!! 🌷🌷🌷

Something’s up with her Instagram definitely. I find it all so weird and questionable. So staged but yet so unprofessionally staged.

Can the real Britney come through and get rid of those ******* and their skeems for good! They’ve messed with her, her family and her legacy far too much! :rupaulslap:

I’m not being an alarmist nor I am deluded but it’s all so sketchy. I have a feeling Britney is working her plan out behind closed doors and getting ready for her big escape. Watch out.

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

why does everything have to be so weird? Like literally, who else has to worry about this kind of things about their idol :wontcry:

I WAS THINKING/FEELING THE SAME THING!! I'm exhausted already! I swear I can't keep up. Like, when my grandchildren ask me about this particular time in the development of global human cultural histor---I mean in Britney's life, I won't be able to give a coherent response.

14 hours ago, C0CKy said:

The mass uploads are to make up for the mass deletion they’re doing.

A lot of her posts are disappearing. Namely, the “all is well” post with the caption that mentioned Lufti’s emails. Her page had 2,347 posts.  Now, only 2,312.

Can anyone else find which ones went missing?

I love how we don't miss a beat. Loucifer is shaking

6 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Maybe she is, though I'm impressed how "inspirational" she tries to be in this quite new interview. Wow :cackling:

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/top-a-list-hollywood-business-manager-shares-her-key-strategies-for-business-success/

"how she meets her client’s needs before they even know they have one"

Well, that's one hell of an understatement. What a frustrating read. I cannot stress enough how much I eagerly await for the day that they are exposed.

3 hours ago, zenden78 said:

ppl usually delete some of the pictures on insta. so i don't see any problem of them or Britney  deleting smth unless they r not really important videos of Britney talking about her being against cship.

10 hours ago, Ashwin said:

But even regular people delete their own old posts? Why is that strange? 

I mean, one thing is when they deleted all the Charlie Ebersol pictures after their breakup. That's understandable. But now, they did delete some random posts, like some workout videos or other ones where she's just showing off her clothes, but the most important one is the "all is well" video. It was their first response after Britney's mysterious disappearance last year, which was so bad in many levels, starting from how weird the whole thing looked like, the completely unrelated caption that accompanied the video which was clearly written by her team, which not only felt like an attack or "shut up" to the fans, but explicitly accused Sam Lutfi of being the one to blame for the whole freeBritney movement. I don't know if he proceeded, but he said at one moment he was gonna sue, because that was a personal attack to him. And not only that, they were so stupid to write that caption, that in the way it was written, they claimed that Sam pretended to be Britney in those emails, thus basically confessing that the part where Lou writes was true, only that she was talking to someone pretending to be Britney, which doesn't help her case at all.

People within the fandom are literally getting sued, and probably Britney's "team" too, because of all these posts and how they've managed Britney's social media in the past year. By deleting this post, they're basically erasing the main evidence of this whole ordeal. And if they deleted this one, along with some other posts, God knows what other stuff was hidden/declared in those captions that they felt the need to delete them. And all of this happens precisely when Lou Taylor had a deposition in one of the cases. So, it's no coincidence.

It's really disgusting to see what it all has come to when it comes to Britney, her social media, her brand, her connection to the fanbase, the image she projects to the public. It's really frustrating not to know anymore if it's Britney posting / deleting this stuff or if it's her team. What's the narrative that they're trying to feed us. Something  as innocent or irrelevant as posting an old picture or video or a random caption accompanying it, has a whole nother meaning when it comes to Britney, because we don't know when they're hiding something, when they're trying to distract us from something going on behind the scenes. This whole mystery about the broken foot. Like, seriously, it's not normal.

We can't forget they literally lied to us when they announced Domination was cancelled, citing her dad's illness as the reason for it. The man was seen at a wedding not too far from that day, and later he was driving around and all that stuff, and then we knew the whole mental facility thing. That post is still up, btw, and all these declarations and following accusations were done through Britney's social media, which is something very nasty. In no moment we got an official statement by Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, Robin, or whatever company represents Britney, her record label, or something.

So, tl;dr; I think after last year's precedent, we can't ignore anything that happens in Britney's social media, and we should be suspicious of any kind of activity, whether is these mass posts after I don't know how long they were silent, or the mass deleting from yesterday. 

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that one is still there

the one that's missing is the one from the left, which is the second video from here

also, can't seem to find this one on her Instagram

it's the same music from this one, but it's not the same

That first one wasn’t there when I posted that. It looks like the “all is well” post is back now too. Apparently they archived a lot of the posts instead of deleting them and now that fans have noticed they’re restoring them. 

28 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

That first one wasn’t there when I posted that. It looks like the “all is well” post is back now too. Apparently they archived a lot of the posts instead of deleting them and now that fans have noticed they’re restoring them. 

Yeah, now I'm sure the L lady reads exhale. Hi there. :ohi:

Archived