Justin Bieber & J Balvin - "La Bomba"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Justin Bieber is releasing a Spanish-language song titled "La Bomba." It'll feature J Balvin. 

Bieber first gave fans a glimpse of the track's creation in his Changes YouTube documentary. 

Bieber and Balvin filmed a music video for it in Miami already. It will reportedly not land on Balvin's forthcoming album, titled Colores, so it's likely just a standalone track (it's not on Changes btw).

In the docuseries, Bieber comments on his Spanish-speaking skills. “Singers are good at imitating, so I guess I’m just good at imitating? I can hear it and repeat it."

You may recall Balvin was featured on a remix of "Sorry." Can lightening strike twice? Are you here for this?

justin-bieber-j-balvin-la-bomba.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He shaved his moustache? I'M HERE FOR IT.
Also loving the shorter hair.
And is it me or he looks slightly thicker? ugh I'm so happy.

He's literally feeling himself..... This is better than....

Yep he's definitely white and American. He simply CANNOT move those hips pool thing...

In my mind, this is the only "La Bomba" that will forever be allowed to hit the airwaves of this planet.

thanks jordan for this article:makeitrain: .The first thing I thought about was Ricky Martin's song too  :wontcry: ."La bomba " its a music genre from Puerto Rico, so I wonder if it will have the sound of a Puerto Rican "bomba"? sound

• Content Curators
56 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

He shaved his moustache? I'M HERE FOR IT.
Also loving the shorter hair.
And is it me or he looks slightly thicker? ugh I'm so happy.

He's literally feeling himself..... This is better than ****.

Yep he's definitely white and American. He simply CANNOT move those hips pool thing...

In my mind, this is the only "La Bomba" that will forever be allowed to hit the airwaves of this planet.

JB was inspired by Brits chantaje rehearsal video.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
3 hours ago, LELE said:

thanks jordan for this article:makeitrain: .The first thing I thought about was Ricky Martin's song too  :wontcry: ."La bomba " its a music genre from Puerto Rico, so I wonder if it will have the sound of a Puerto Rican "bomba"? sound

You're welcome! :tiffanynod:

My style of writing lately is way less articley and more conversational (I hope, anyhow). It's been a refreshing change of pace versus sounding like a CNN imposter robot. 

Archived