Britney posts about a book titled 'Heal: discover your unlimited potential and awaken the powerful healer within'

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Britney posted the cover of a book titled 'Heal: discover your unlimited potential and awaken the powerful healer within'

I wrote an article this weekend about her appearing in a photo with a different book titled Shout. I highly doubt her post is a response to that story, or that there is any connection whatsoever, but I'm just mentioning that I noticed a coincidence. 

"Throughout our journey in life we always have obstacles that can affect the soul ..... and I believe the Light is what truly heals the soul 🧘🏼‍♀️🎀💕☀️ !!!! I feel like this book is a spiritual awakening to the Light …. helping you find it in the darkest of places …. !!!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!! Psss I’m reading this so my freaking foot will heal 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄😅 !!!!!!!"

Thoughts?

britney-heal.jpg

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MaxMillion said:

Why are you sure that it is Lou's post and not Britney's? Just wandering if there is some evidence or just speculation.

Honestly, I was just kidding around...but also it's not really a stretch either...pretty much everything she does nowadays has a puppet master behind it.  

I am so confused...One day she puts pressure on her foot with a cast, next day she is frolicking on the beach at Hawaii and then now she is back to her foot not being healed yet. I am pissed of with Lucifer and the alcoholic “parental” figure...I’m sure it’s them painting her as a crazy so the general public regrets ever supporting the Free Britney movement.

I know this has been discussed to death but it kinda bothers me that Jamie Lynn "likes" and comments on almost all of Lou's instagrams...I mean she has a right to do whatever she wants and I always thought she has Britney's best interest at heart. but Lou just seems so shady and everything surrounding Britney is shady. I just don't trust anyone anymore.

2 hours ago, MaxMillion said:

Why are you sure that it is Lou's post and not Britney's? Just wandering if there is some evidence or just speculation.

Bc the last line of the post is so shoehorned in to continue Lou’s narrative about Britney’s foot injury. It’s almost like Britney submitted the caption and Lou literally added a phony p.s. at the end so they can keep acting like Britney supports ITZ

btw I walked by ITZ on Saturday night bc I had to go to the Ross and cvs next door and there actually were a decent amount of ppl attending. A big group of girls, some gays, and various couples. :well:Guess the promo isn’t totally failing

2 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I know this has been discussed to death but it kinda bothers me that Jamie Lynn "likes" and comments on almost all of Lou's instagrams...I mean she has a right to do whatever she wants and I always thought she has Britney's best interest at heart. but Lou just seems so shady and everything surrounding Britney is shady. I just don't trust anyone anymore.

Jamie Lynn is trash and will forever be TRASH.

Archived