Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived

22 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The cover must be a placeholder though, just like how the Urban Outfitters page used the slipcase version of Blackout

ESHpbKYWsAoBryO?format=jpg&name=small

This could possibly mark the end of Britney's contract with RCA since she allegedly had to at least drop one album this year to fulfill her contractual obligations

It wouldn’t end her contract it’s an old album

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, rik said:

hope this is real! i didn't even buy the first vinyl release so this will be good

also, this technically could cover her contract if it was widely released on streaming services with bonus tracks. it's the same thing for b in the mix album releases.

It will not cover her contract. There won’t be new material on this nor is it a new main release for her like the hits compilations or remix albums. It won’t be promoted or given a press / mass release outside of the vinyl format. It’s a reissue of the Oops album plus the bonus tracks from international editions and some remixes for Record Store Day. It will only be sold in independently owned record stores for that day who participate in Record Store Day. :kiss:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It will not cover her contract. There won’t be new material on this nor is it a new main release for her like the hits compilations or remix albums. It won’t be promoted or given a press / mass release outside of the vinyl format. It’s a reissue of the Oops album plus the bonus tracks from international editions and some remixes for Record Store Day. It will only be sold in independently owned record stores for that day who participate in Record Store Day. :kiss:

Wait...so it’s not a wide release? :disbelief:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What if the B-sides are...

Deep in My Heart or Oops!...I Did It Again (Rodney Jerkins Remix) - B-side to Oops!...I Did It Again

Heart - B-side to Lucky

Walk On By - B-side to Stronger

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know (Hex Hector Radio Mix) - B-side to Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

and the rarities are just Girl in the Mirror and You Got It All

and the remixes are the b-side remixes?

A scam tbh :haha:

This is what I am expecting honestly :tifflmao:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, MAG said:

This is what I am expecting honestly :tifflmao:

The Australians are so lucky since their version is already the complete 16 track edition. The only one with Walk On By. They don't need this re-release, if not only for the alternate cover and possible different pictures inside the booklet. :bcutelaugh:

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait...so it’s not a wide release? :disbelief:

Record store day is all over the world but music shops have to put orders and they NEVER know beforehand how many copies they will get...my store got NONE of Madonna's La Isla Bonita and True Blue last year...I had to go to a different shop and found them eventually. It's totally random and quite rare...most releases only get like 12.000 copies which is LOW. I am kinda pissed they would celebrate Oops this way cause a lot of fans will miss this out and I bet I will too as Belgium is a small country and the bigger countries get more copies...

• Like 1
Just now, samwoods321 said:

**** yes. Love rsd, love the cover. Can't wait to see track list. Hoping for a complete new unheard gem or the vma remix of ooops or ana stronger. Exciting 

I love it too but I am already suffering from anxiety cause I MIGHT miss put this release xo. I got lucky with Madonna's releases the last few years...fingers crossed. 

• Like 1