Jump to content

Oops!... I Did It Again 20th anniversary merchandise has arrived


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Reissues & Greatest Hits still count. That rumor is bullshit though she doesn’t have to release **** this year.

A reissue like this on a different media format won't. Otherwise, the 7 past vinyl reissues (and their variants) by We Are Vinyl / Urban Outfitters also count towards her contract, she would have to have signed like 2 more deals lol.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The Australians are so lucky since their version is already the complete 16 track edition. The only one with Walk On By. They don't need this re-release, if not only for the alternate cover and possible different pictures inside the booklet. :bcutelaugh:

Sorry I’m just reading this but are you from Australia btw? I’m originally from Italy but I’m now in Australia, do you know where I could get it?

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

A reissue like this on a different media format won't. Otherwise, the 7 past vinyl reissues (and their variants) by We Are Vinyl / Urban Outfitters also count towards her contract, she would have to have signed like 2 more deals lol.

I’m talking about reissues in general if it were done digitally, streaming & physically.

Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The original poster said she has to release an album this year to stick to her contract with RCA, but how do we know that? 
 

If that’s the case they should release a compilation of rare/unreleased songs! 

Yeah I don't see how this would count towards her contract, and even if it did, I thought she resigned with RCA for four more albums after Britney Jean.

Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
On 3/2/2020 at 7:10 PM, Roxxy said:

The Australians are so lucky since their version is already the complete 16 track edition. The only one with Walk On By. They don't need this re-release, if not only for the alternate cover and possible different pictures inside the booklet. :bcutelaugh:

Was Walk On By actually included on the Australian edition? I always thought it was just the b-side to Stronger. 

Link to comment

I hate the fact that we're stanning a humongous global superstar the likes of Michael Jackson, Madonna and Elvis, and here we are already predicting exactly what this is going to be (basically, stuff we already know and have, no surprises whatsoever) and even hoping they don't half-*** it. I FEEL VERY ATTACKED.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I hate the fact that we're stanning a humongous global superstar the likes of Michael Jackson, Madonna and Elvis, and here we are already predicting exactly what this is going to be (basically, stuff we already know and have, no surprises whatsoever) and even hoping they don't half-*** it. I FEEL VERY ATTACKED.

Tea tho.

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to comment

 I remember my dad bought me that album despite hating how he got looked at buying a 17 year old popstar album when he was about 40 lol. I loved it so much, stronger was my first favourite, then what you see is what you get. All the songs have shone for me over the years. Because it was the second there was more hype for it. I love how autobiographical the album is as well, it kind of has a lot of foreshadowing actually. I really like that new cover as well. Hopefully not just a place holder. Does anyone else hope there will be online celebrations to I.e videos and **** 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block