Reporters laughing on-air at Britney breaking her foot

Jordan Miller

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get how people are believing this video. I mean, I do believe she really broke her foot. But I don't think this is it. Like, this isn't the video of it. It literally sounds like how a foot would slap on a wooden floor. It's very that. Like maybe yeah she twisted her foot and she really kinda got hurt in the video but I don't think this is the actual breaking-of-the-foot video. I don't know if it's just me but it really doesn't sound like a foot or bone breaking to me. :ehidk:

• Leader
26 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I still don't get how people are believing this video. I mean, I do believe she really broke her foot. But I don't think this is it. Like, this isn't the video of it. It literally sounds like how a foot would slap on a wooden floor. It's very that. Like maybe yeah she twisted her foot and she really kinda got hurt in the video but I don't think this is the actual breaking-of-the-foot video. I don't know if it's just me but it really doesn't sound like a foot or bone breaking to me. :ehidk:

Yea I agree. The sound in the video is as if someone took her tibia and snapped it in half over a rock. V V odd

• Content Curators

I think they were just shocked, their reaction was exactly what people do when they don't know what to do which is to laugh. I also still can't believe they actually posted something like that on her insta.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea I agree. The sound in the video is as if someone took her tibia and snapped it in half over a rock. V V odd

I agree that it's fake. That sound alone, lol, NOPE.

And she didn't even seem to be in pain. I mean, breaking your bone with aloud snap like that would at least produce some serious screaming.

I don't think she even hurt her foot at all.Image result for shady wendy williams gif

hahaha y'all are ridiculous hating on them...you do realize that most people's reaction when they see this video is wtf right?

It's not just the foot "break"...Britney dancing like she just did 80 lines of coke and looking like well...sorry but her and her team only ask for it. You can't post the kinda things she does and then get defensive when people question what they see.

Archived