Vlogger calls Britney's Instagram "the happiest and most confusing place on Earth"

Roxxy

Youtube vlogger and Britney stan, Mike's Mic, who has over 200k subscribers, talks about Britney's Instagram in a very funny and positive way. ❤

He clearly doesn't know that Britney isn't behind her Instagram and believes that Britney is posting all the content. He says good things about Britney and that's all that matters. Atleast he doesn't see her as crazy. That, or maybe he just chose not to touch on the subject of #FreeBritney cause it might be too much for the viewers.

Check out his vlog here. It's sooo funny!

Give him a like. Anyone who stans Britney should get a like from the Britney Army. ❤

P.S. I think he has taste, judging from the music he promotes at the end. Haha!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

What a sweet guy! I think he knows about #FreeBritney because he pinned and liked a comment someone put below about it.

Yes, he does. It's the surprise at the very end of the video. I thought of not mentioning it on the original post cause I was surprised when I saw it at the end and it made me smile and I didn't want to ruin the surprise for all of you. Hehe. ❤

41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes, he does. It's the surprise at the very end of the video. I thought of not mentioning it on the original post cause I was surprised when I saw it at the end and it made me smile and I didn't want to ruin the surprise for all of you. Hehe. ❤

Ah, I should've watched till the very end! I love how positive he is about Britney. You can tell he really stans her. 💕 Oh, that was nice of you. :)

Never saw his video before but I loved it ! I agree with him on what he said about her and her instagram. 

And that guy killed me when he's lipsync to the "I hear thousands of birds" as it was a news channel. I laughed so much I replayed it like 10 times. And when he says "where does she runs to" I never actually saw that she kinda runs to the wall and idk it made me laugh too ! 

He's right she's the best on instagram!

16 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Never saw his video before but I loved it ! I agree with him on what he said about her and her instagram. 

And that guy killed me when he's lipsync to the "I hear thousands of birds" as it was a news channel. I laughed so much I replayed it like 10 times. And when he says "where does she runs to" I never actually saw that she kinda runs to the wall and idk it made me laugh too ! 

He's right she's the best on instagram!

Well, you haven't cause he uploaded this video an hour after I made this thread. And I'm glad this video made you laugh. ❤ Cause I LOL-ed, literally, and I wanted to share the joy with everyone on Exhale. :bcutelaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 4:58 PM, Roxxy said:

Youtube vlogger and Britney stan, Mike's Mic, who has over 200k subscribers, talks about Britney's Instagram in a very funny and positive way. ❤

He clearly doesn't know that Britney isn't behind her Instagram and believes that Britney is posting all the content. He says good things about Britney and that's all that matters. Atleast he doesn't see her as crazy. That, or maybe he just chose not to touch on the subject of #FreeBritney cause it might be too much for the viewers.

Check out his vlog here. It's sooo funny!

Give him a like. Anyone who stans Britney should get a like from the Britney Army. ❤

P.S. I think he has taste, judging from the music he promotes at the end. Haha!

omg that youtuber got in my recomended a few weeks ago, he's actually cool and non-generic

definitely deserves to be in the spot of jake paul

Archived