nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Dump her.  :jj:   :mcwave:

My mom like NAGNYAW. The Taste.  :jackk:

my dad used to love this song too
I felt embarrassed that every time I would listen to it he would say it's her best song so I started skipping it when he was around lol:jackk:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

my dad used to love this song too
I felt embarrassed that every time I would listen to it he would say it's her best song so I started skipping it when he was around lol:jackk:

What?! Embarrassed? and skipping it? :gaspney:

But your dad has taste and he didn't lie when he said it's her best. While I don't think it is, it's for sure one of the best. Like, Top 10. I stan Britney.

music video britney GIF

23 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

My mom loves Britney, she’s always asking hows britney going and if shes out of the conservatorship 

Omg we have the same Mom. Whenever we're in the car together and I'll play Britney, she always asks me "oh, how's Britney":bcutelaugh:

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

My mom says she’s not pretty anymore :nochillbrit:

Ok but she didn't lie tbh. :bcutelaugh:

What photos do you show her? I never show my mom candids and photos from her Instagram. I only ever show her professional studio photos like her album and magazine photoshoots cause I want to preserve the fantasy and that's how i got my Mom to stay in her own little peak-Britney bubble even in 2020. ❤

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but she didn't lie tbh. :bcutelaugh:

What photos do you show her? I never show my mom candids and photos from her Instagram. I only ever show her professional studio photos like her album and magazine photoshoots cause I want to preserve the fantasy and that's how i got my Mom to stay in her own little peak-Britney bubble even in 2020. ❤

I know lol it just hurts to hear it. The Asian channels talk about her sometimes and so obviously recent footages would be used so she is up to date. We were in the car and she’s like “that Britney is not pretty anymore” She’s always liked Britney (not her music) 

I don’t hold her opinion that high though, she criticizes my appearance too. Plus she’s harsher on women than men as I told her, her darling Leo got chubbier as he got older and she wrote it off as he’s finally “filled” in. I mean he’s still handsome but like...he’s not titanic Leo anymore either lol

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I know lol it just hurts to hear it. The Asian channels talk about her sometimes and so obviously recent footages would be used so she is up to date. We were in the car and she’s like “that Britney is not pretty anymore” She’s always liked Britney (not her music) 

I don’t hold her opinion that high though, she criticizes my appearance too. Plus she’s harsher on women than men as I told her, her darling Leo got chubbier as he got older and she wrote it off as he’s finally “filled” in. I mean he’s still handsome but like...he’s not titanic Leo anymore either lol

It's a good thing my Mom never saw anything Britney on the news or if she did, she probably didn't pay attention or just forgot. We followed the breakdown on tv but I don't think she remembers that and I also never talk about it in her presence like as if it never happened. I like never address it. Cause I like that she just supports me being a Britney fan and thinks she's such a positive influence in my life. ❤

High Five Friends GIF

Archived