NEW "...Baby One More Time" cassette to be released

LeglessJamie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nickey said:

But it already came out on cassette in 1999 and is still avaible in thirft stores? Such a cashgrab :receipts2:

I'd buy the vinyl versions of her albums but not until Lou has her money, also it's pretty expensive and/or difficult to ship to Europe, so it's a no. :queenflopga:

I really wanted the cassette that Target released a couple of years ago, but it was sold out very quickly.

40 minutes ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Cassette ? what is that the latest technology in music ? :tifflmao: they need to release an oops picture disc. I'm glad I came to this world when cds where already a thing cassettes need to stay when there at.

Yeah, I barely witnessed cassetes and as far as I remember they were inconvenient and dameged easily. It's just the vintage aspect of it that people are attracted to. At least vinyls are supposed to have a better sound...

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Yeah, I barely witnessed cassetes and as far as I remember they were inconvenient and dameged easily. It's just the vintage aspect of it that people are attracted to. At least vinyls are supposed to have a better sound...

Yeah I see why vinyls are attractive but cassettes :ririshade1:The only thing that is cute about cassettes is that they are tiny and easy to store but otherwise I just don't get it.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

My parents never threw out any of their tapes or cassettes or cds 

we still have a whole *** cassette drawer case thingy in our family room 

with destiny child The album “Britney” and music box by Mariah being the first 3 on display 

my momma def has good taste periodt 

even with the fact that she grew up india 

but she was telling me that when she was growing up her and whole family watched the mtvs and Grammys for Madonna and Michael and Janet 

3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I still have my original cassette Lou. 

Go **** yourself. 

Baby in cassette was my first Britney record when I was a kid. I eventually got Baby on cd as a teenager, so I threw the cassette away, because I'm an idiot and didn't know that you're supposed to keep vintage things because eventually they'll be way cooler than the cd. I need a good slapping right about now. :embarrassney:

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Baby in cassette was my first Britney record when I was a kid. I eventually got Baby on cd as a teenager, so I threw the cassette away, because I'm an idiot and didn't know that you're supposed to keep vintage things because eventually they'll be way cooler than the cd. I need a good slapping right about now. :embarrassney:

Oh NO! Thank God I’ve always been a hoarder. My first cassette as a kid was Genie in a Bottle.:byetina:

Archived