For those who became a Britney Stan recently..what made you become a fan?

godneyjspears

Hey, so I’ve seen recently on a few threads people saying they became Britney stans recently within like the last 5 years including myself so I’m just interested as to what made you a fan if you became a fan in like the BJ era or later because tbh there wasn’t much new material to become a fan of :tehe:

For me, I became a fan in like 2016 - I was a huge Rihanna Stan and was watching old live performances and I stumbled upon the s&m bbma one with britney and it kinda reminded me of Britney and I ended up falling down a Britney rabbit hole watching all of her music videos and interviews and have never stopped since! It’s weird because I’ve seen so much she’s become such a massive part of my life that it feels like I’ve been a fan since the beginning and I wasn’t even born then :omgreallyney:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started to know who she was cause I stanned Miley(still do :miley:) and she had Britney on Bangerz. Then they were on Miley's MTV documentary and somehow internet trackers saw that and decided to give me constant ads for the IABJ documentary that happened around the same time and I saw that.

But I really didn't start stanning till 2016 and Glory happened. Miley was doing The Voice and I got kinda bored :sobbing: and I remember waking up and seeing a big thing about Make Me vs Rise and then I heard Make Me a few times on radio and that's when I started stanning

I actually became a fan just last December. I had always heard people compare her to the greats so I figured I should give her a shot. Listened through all her albums and instantly became a fan. I then watched all her stuff and got to know Britney Spears the person. I think one of things that made me truly stan her was her unrelenting kindness. As you said too, I feel like I've been a fan since the start, even though I wasn't born until ITZ came out.

I became a fan on 18th nov 2016 when she released the video of Slumber Party. :cinderellaney: I was SHOOKED. The visuals, sexyness, the SONG, everything was flawless. I had the song on repeat for at least 1 whole year, I promoted the song at every party I was part of, I made my friends listen to it(most of them really liked it), I requested the song to radio stations.I was kinda upset when it didn’t live up to my expectations popularity-wise. Anyway, SP will always be my fav song and the most special one. At the same time, I started stanning Tinashe as well, I listened to all her albums and is one of my faves as well, she’s my no1 crush.:badgirl:

37 minutes ago, IonutM said:

I became a fan on 18th nov 2016 when she released the video of Slumber Party. :cinderellaney: I was SHOOKED. The visuals, sexyness, the SONG, everything was flawless. I had the song on repeat for at least 1 whole year, I promoted the song at every party I was part of, I made my friends listen to it(most of them really liked it), I requested the song to radio stations.I was kinda upset when it didn’t live up to my expectations popularity-wise. Anyway, SP will always be my fav song and the most special one. At the same time, I started stanning Tinashe as well, I listened to all her albums and is one of my faves as well, she’s my no1 crush.:badgirl:

Oh honey, you became a stan on her last single.

You almost didn't make it. :crying3:

You almost missed the train. :crying2:

Thank your for your service in promoting Slumber Party. ❤ :cinderellaney:

5 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Hey, so I’ve seen recently on a few threads people saying they became Britney stans recently within like the last 5 years including myself so I’m just interested as to what made you a fan if you became a fan in like the BJ era or later because tbh there wasn’t much new material to become a fan of :tehe:

For me, I became a fan in like 2016 - I was a huge Rihanna Stan and was watching old live performances and I stumbled upon the s&m bbma one with britney and it kinda reminded me of Britney and I ended up falling down a Britney rabbit hole watching all of her music videos and interviews and have never stopped since! It’s weird because I’ve seen so much she’s become such a massive part of my life that it feels like I’ve been a fan since the beginning and I wasn’t even born then :omgreallyney:

I was searching for Till The World Ends because I suddenly remembered that song. Here in Spain it was played 100 times each hour 24/7 it was a smash hit and I suddenly remembered the "oh oh oh oh" part and I was like, OMG that song, I want to hear it again (It was a super nostalgic moment lol). So as I said at the beginning, I started searching for it, it took me a few days to find it because I didn't knew the name of it, but when I find it I started to listen to it lots of times and then I watched some of her MVs and some of her award shows performances and I was like "OMG THIS GIRL IS CRAZYYYY" and then I found out she is the princess of pop and then I started liking her. It was more or less a year ago.

29 minutes ago, sibode said:

You're so silly gurl!

Be ready for THE JUNGLE! :comingthru:#B10

I was born ready. :bsass: I've been waiting... so patiently. And now you're here. uhhhhh uhhh uh uhhh... yeah... uhhh. here i go. patiently I've waited for this day to finally come... knowing someday, somehow I would find that special one. :letitburn:

I became a fan around 2013-2014, I remember hearing Womanizer in the club (well it was a "club" for like 15yo teens like me haha) and really loving every second of it! That beat, those sirens, her deep voice at the beginning, catchy prechorus part, it all sounded fantastic to me, sth I've never heard before in a song! And it sounded a bit familiar to me, like I had already heard it before on radio or sth. 

So I came home and searched for it on YT, and was surprised that it was Britney! Because I knew her ofc, knew her as a celebrity, a popstar, even an actress (we had Crossroads DVD at home) but never actually knew any of her songs. 

Or I've thaught I didn't know. 

Next thing I remember is discovering her other songs and releasing I've heard so many of them!:o but never paying attention you know, because until then I never was into pop culture

After music videos, I started watching her live performances, then interviews, and after that (I would say around 2015) I became an official stan. That year I also discovered breathheavy but didn't register until a year ago:checkit:

So that's why I always defend Womanizer, because it introduced me to Britney. Always will have that special place in my heart:mcry:

18 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

I actually became a fan just last December. I had always heard people compare her to the greats so I figured I should give her a shot. Listened through all her albums and instantly became a fan. I then watched all her stuff and got to know Britney Spears the person. I think one of things that made me truly stan her was her unrelenting kindness. As you said too, I feel like I've been a fan since the start, even though I wasn't born until ITZ came out.

Wow I think you're the newest fan here on exhale:unbelievableney:

• Content Curators

I have no f**king clue 

she like really hypnotized me or something 

I always loved her and she was my first crush but like she faded away after work ***** but all of a sudden in 2017 the oops I did it again came in my recommended 

And I watched it after YEARS and the song and beat like hypnotized me

then it was another song then performances then documentaries 

but I will admit 

in 2017 the first few days I started to look her up again I was blown away about how she looked like a COMPLETELY different person 

not old 

just different 

but she def looks more like brit then 2017 now 

Archived