Britney’s subreddit is filled with creepy perverts

Puppy

• Super Mods
On 2/29/2020 at 3:04 AM, Roxxy said:

Sanitizing?? It was that bad? :OMGney:

I’m a visual person, just like when I listen to Britney’s songs her music videos pop in my head...in this situation...not a good visual 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 2/29/2020 at 4:38 PM, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

That's definitely true, Reddit can be very weird. 

Yeah, it's tricky. You have to enforce your rules but not take away freedom of speech. In the end, I'll probably just let them keep posting that stuff.

I mean it’s at a point where it’s comical now and once in a while is alright but that subreddit just became a **** gallery.  Once in a while there’s one or two threads that actually talks about Britney. I expect it’s not a popular place but like I didn’t think a subreddit would be solely devoted to just sexualizing Britney. Yeah save your strength, it’s been going on for a while and probably won’t stop. I just like to laugh at them now

On 3/1/2020 at 9:25 PM, IUSM said:

Guys (and girls), the difference between us thirsting on male artists and these Redditers thirsting on Britney is that...

...Britney is a mom, now! :gimmemoar:

So no dirty thoughts. :yaknow:

And yet she performs like a ******** in her Vegas shows...

On 2/29/2020 at 12:48 AM, Marcanthony said:

And foot fetish is normal. People eat each other's ***** but have a problem when it's feet?:joanne:

Perhaps a tad off topic, but I am a professional massage therapist and the number of times I've been requested to massage barefoot (among other stuff) is gross. These individuals love to blame it on them being a "man with needs and urges" to justify their lack of self- control. Sigh. I've seen it all. It is similar to the pigs who leaves these kinds of comments on Britney's subreddit.

Archived