Britney’s subreddit is filled with creepy perverts

Puppy

• Super Mods

Guys I’ve been lurking her subreddit and I’m seeing so many just posting **** pictures of her and making disgusting comments. It’s like barely a fan area anymore and cesspool for ***** men sprinkled with a few fans here and there

“Britney helped me become a man, this photo shoot in particular.” followed by someone replying “You and me both lol”? :squintney:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The conservative mommy is gonna jump out if Britney sees this! :bcutelaugh:

But wow that one photo titled "you're welcome" ? Whaaat? So this is really like a thing? :zoomzoom:

I can't believe men still see her as a *** symbol. Not gonna lie, it's kinda flattering. But i'm seeing some disgusting comments and it's just... eek :yesokay:

This is the gross truth, unfortunately. I'm a mod of it, and even though I've taken down a LOT of even worse posts (yes, it somehow can get worse than this...) they just keep on posting this creepy stuff. Not sure what the future of this sub is going to look like, but it looks bad. Nobody wants to discuss anything meaningful most of the time on there. I've just been telling the real fans on there that are grossed out by this stuff to join Exhale. I feel bad for letting it get this way. :ehum:

55 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Perverts? Gays on exhale will talk about Justin and Maluma posting **** pictures of them, then that should be creepy too:whatitellu:

And foot fetish is normal. People eat each other's ***** but have a problem when it's feet?:joanne:

Exactly!! At this point we should think about everyone and not just Britney! :beynah: Also, it's not like she's naked! Even my ex BF once said that she looks very **** with a bikini, but i mean, it's true though Britney is HOT! :cinderellaney:

^ Done and done. ❤

Back on topic. I don't think puppy's ❤ intentions were to shame the men who are ogling at our girl when he posted this. While I think it's somewhat flattering, I also kinda feel disgusted in a way cause Britney is like family. Having perverted thoughts about Maluma and Justin, to me, is okay because I don't care for them. I just see them as yummy men. They're nothing to me. :bcutelaugh:

With Britney's case, I get grossed out, almost protective. Sure, I like hearing men think Britney is gorgeous and beautiful and ****, I like that. But if it's getting a little... you know... it's different. Cause she's family. If someone calls your brother/sister hot, that's cool but if you hear someone give details on what they want to do with your brother/sister, wouldn't you be grossed out? Not because it's bad, but because it's... just... cringey having to hear that. :ehidk:

My cousin always annoys me and says all these nasty ****** stuff about Britney and he does it to annoy me (his love language) and it drives me crazyyy. I just can't hear it. It's sooo.... graphic and eww. Cause Britney is really like family to me. puppy's intentions we're just like how a little brother would feel if he saw his sister's name written inside the boys restroom with scribbles of nasty stuff and a drawing of a d-ck beside it. ❤

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The conservative mommy is gonna jump out if Britney sees this! :bcutelaugh:

But wow that one photo titled "you're welcome" ? Whaaat? So this is really like a thing? :zoomzoom:

I can't believe men still see her as a *** symbol. Not gonna lie, it's kinda flattering. But i'm seeing some disgusting comments and it's just... eek :yesokay:

There’s a whole lot more but like my god...I felt like sanitizing myself after going down that rabbit role 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Perverts? Gays on exhale will talk about Justin and Maluma posting **** pictures of them, then that should be creepy too:whatitellu:

And foot fetish is normal. People eat each other's ***** but have a problem when it's feet?:joanne:

3 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Exactly!! At this point we should think about everyone and not just Britney! :beynah: Also, it's not like she's naked! Even my ex BF once said that she looks very **** with a bikini, but i mean, it's true though Britney is HOT! :cinderellaney:

Like ThinkinAboutyou (who runs the subreddit) said, there were worst post and them discussing what they would do to her. Even some few fans that do go on there to talk about Britney are disgusted by their comments. 

6 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

good point, i see some posts here about male artists or even about other users avi photos and their comments are like

giphy.gif

Archived