Thank you

Jordan Miller

• Leader
9 hours ago, Luminous said:

I won't lie, when BH switched to a POP forum, I was not sure what to think about it, but I must admit that since then I am aware of everything about other artists, and exchange opinions with other people, fans or not fans from various places in the world, is something incredible.

This page always allowed my videos, my editions about Brit to reach more audiences, that without Exhale I might not have achieved, since the moderators or editors of other websites, don't usually share unofficial content.

You are always on the move, trying to innovate and improve your site and the fact that you take note of what users ask for and combine it with what you want to do, is something to highlight and appreciate. :cooltshirt:

Thank you so much for recognizing that. I’ve always wanted BreatheHeavy to be our site not my site. I get so excited when I see topics made by members that I can share on the main page. I would love to see even more of that! I think we are finally headed in the right direction.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Aww! But also, thank YOU Jordan!! Exhale has been so much fun lately and we’ve had some really great dicussions on here about Britney and other artists. I look forward to what the future holds for the site!

💯💯💯💯💯💯

Super excited for what’s to come.

Once Exhale has more members online consistently, I’m going to get some AMAs (ask me anything) in the works. It’s when an artist comes onto Exhale at a specific time and you guys can ask them a question and they’ll respond in the thread 😊

• Leader
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, thanks to EVERYONE here! All of you members old and new are my besties.  :kisses:

This is such a special place to me and it’s always so great to ***** about everything from The Pop Gurls to Sean Mendez lookin cute & gay. This place has never not been fun. :hiii:

❤️
I’m super happy to see you guys commenting in non-Britney related threads. This is the most engagement Exhale has ever had in that regard!

10 hours ago, AleXelA said:

❤Thank you for making this topic, because I *almost* messaged you and Roxxy to thank you for being so welcoming (under such a fun-ny/weird circumstance that brought me here  recently lol).

Ok first of all, emotional candy is how I would describe my relationship with Calvin Harris. :lollipop:

You were part of a health forum??? Why??? :haha: Before being on Exhale, I was part of a gaming forum. Nothing compares to Exhale. I regret the time I wasted not being here. :decisions: But I'm glad we're all here now. Thank you for joining Exhale in a very iconic way. Although I think I literally was just here probably a full week before you came. ❤❤❤

11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok first of all, emotional candy is how I would describe my relationship with Calvin Harris. :lollipop:

You were part of a health forum??? Why??? :haha: Before being on Exhale, I was part of a gaming forum. Nothing compares to Exhale. I regret the time I wasted not being here. :decisions: But I'm glad we're all here now. Thank you for joining Exhale in a very iconic way. Although I think I literally was just here probably a full week before you came. ❤❤❤

(I could have sworn I posted a response but it disappeared)Take 2:

Lol you are too funny! (And also come off like an empath on here, which is appreciated!❤) Good one. Mine would prob be Channing Tatum😂

A gaming forum?! That's pretty cool...do you still play games/game?(if that's how it's phrased) Hahaha I had queschons that needed answers!:boredney:

Cue "Break the Ice" when you wrote "we're all here now" :)

❤aww the HoNoR! Thank you...and thank y'all for caring...it's just a little hobby for fun as an outlet sometimes (that my fam thought was ridiculous growing up lol), so it was def the highlight of my life😂🙈

Wait what---I thought you've been here on BreatheHeavy for years?!:britlol:

(istilldontknowthedifferencebetweenexhaleandbreatheheavy🙈)💖

I might not be as an old of a member as most of all of you, but I can see a community that eagerly love to stand together. Everyone here are heroes in one front.

And Jordan, THANK YOU for bringing people who share one passion under one roof, this is the fruit of your hard work and I would be speaking for everyone here if I say we can't wait to see what's coming next.

Not to forget a special salute to Roxxy for gearing up for this and take the lead

Y'all our avengers

avengers endgame GIF 

I love exhale and sometimes I feel like its my second home. There is no day that i dont check up the news on here.. ive just started commenting here (1y i think) but sometimes I get shy for not speaking fluent english.. but people on exhale are so nice, like omg, for real, come on yall mcry1.gif

Archived