Thank you

6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I would also like to thank other users: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Roxxy, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @iAlwaysSingLive and so many others. Thank you so much for making this place so joyous, alive and welcoming.

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Huhu I've only been here less than 30 days tbh. Thank you for the love! ❤❤❤

• Love 1
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I just wanted to take a moment to express gratitude. 🙏  I am feeling really pumped at the momentum Exhale has right now. Making Exhale the new homepage of BreatheHeavy is pretty iconi

I want to say thank you to everyone on Exhale and @JordanMiller for the opportunity of being a moderator on the largest and most iconic place for Britney Spears fans around the world, Breatheheavy and

Thank YOU for cancelling that twitter wannabe crap and focusing on the original forum. and you've been very active lately and I'm here for it. makes me want to check your topics every single day. 

I have been visiting Breathe Heavy since I think 2007 (?) when it was strictly showing Britney news. Since then I have visited the site everyday maybe minus a day here and there on RARE occasion. I never participated on Exhale for some reason until just recently, and it just deepens the experience for me; I love being able to share my opinion and get feedback from other people who care about pop music like I do. Thank you Jordan for BreatheHeavy. You are doing such a great job,  and this website will always be a special place for me. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

❤Thank you for making this topic, because I *almost* messaged you and Roxxy to thank you for being so welcoming (under such a fun-ny/weird circumstance that brought me here  recently lol).

As a teen, I would talk about 90s pop culture a lot...but life/reality can hit one...and you forget what "exhaling" feels like in a way. Thanks for creating/ having a place that feels like emotional candy😊.

Thank you for being so kind and warm on here❤ 

And to all users here, the same...Britney seems so sweet and I feel like this forum reflects that. (But also, the only other forum I joined was a health-related one years ago lol, so I forget how they work/feel😂)

:divaney:*steps off podium*❤

• Love 2

I won't lie, when BH switched to a POP forum, I was not sure what to think about it, but I must admit that since then I am aware of everything about other artists, and exchange opinions with other people, fans or not fans from various places in the world, is something incredible.

This page always allowed my videos, my editions about Brit to reach more audiences, that without Exhale I might not have achieved, since the moderators or editors of other websites, don't usually share unofficial content.

You are always on the move, trying to innovate and improve your site and the fact that you take note of what users ask for and combine it with what you want to do, is something to highlight and appreciate. :cooltshirt:

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
52 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

We have to thank you as well, Jordan. Back when the new site launched, I started feeling like BH might be slowly dying, since it wasn't all that active, but ever since the old site was re-launched, I really feel like this is Exhale's new high.

We're not a large community, but I wouldn't consider that a downside. It helps make us all feel like one big family, where everyone knows each other.

I would also like to thank other users: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Roxxy, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @iAlwaysSingLive and so many others. Thank you so much for making this place so joyous, alive and welcoming.

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

OMG, thanks to EVERYONE here! All of you members old and new are my besties.  :kisses:

This is such a special place to me and it’s always so great to ***** about everything from The Pop Gurls to Sean Mendez lookin cute & gay. This place has never not been fun. :hiii:

• Love 3

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Twitter Team

Aww! But also, thank YOU Jordan!! Exhale has been so much fun lately and we’ve had some really great dicussions on here about Britney and other artists. I look forward to what the future holds for the site!

8 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

We have to thank you as well, Jordan. Back when the new site launched, I started feeling like BH might be slowly dying, since it wasn't all that active, but ever since the old site was re-launched, I really feel like this is Exhale's new high.

We're not a large community, but I wouldn't consider that a downside. It helps make us all feel like one big family, where everyone knows each other.

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Aww :ohmygawd: I love you for educating me about the Aviation industry and introducing me to new music! You've always been one of my best friends on here :kiss: I wish someone else was here with us too if you know what I mean :icant2:

OP: Thank you Jordan! Appreciate all your efforts. And I agree, @Roxxy is doing a fantastic job :onpoint:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Community Leader
On 2/28/2020 at 1:25 PM, BRSM_jl said:

Thank YOU for making this amazing! With all of the bumps along the way I am really loving how the site has evolved.

We appreciate you taking our feedback and making a great site out of it. 

xoxo

:hugs:

Such a journey right? Thank you 🙏

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

paris hilton good afternoon everyone GIF

I want to say thank you to everyone on Exhale and @JordanMiller for the opportunity of being a moderator on the largest and most iconic place for Britney Spears fans around the world, Breatheheavy and Exhale. I also want to say thank you to all the friends that I have made here and on the ex-Exhale. Thank you all for being so kind and sweet. Your love and support means so much to me. ❤

I love being here and being able to serve you guys while also having discussions with you on all tingz Britney and pop culture in general. Thank you for welcoming me.

All my love~

- OriginalRoxxy 💋

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ killing it, too! Happy you’re here. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I like the current set-up a lot!  It's way easier to navigate. 

This is really nice to hear considering people were saying exclusively the opposite with the other platform. I’m glad this is functioning better for you guys. This IS a lot easier to use🙌

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Thank you jordan for bringing this place back and it seems like it is SO much more active again! i'm really happy with how this place is right now and let it grow organically :) 

you've done a great job and i'm loving being here again! :clap:

Really appreciate this! Thank you. It’s been awesome to see it growing before our eyes these last few weeks. Imagine in a year 🤯

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Yea I was getting worried too lol. 

At the end of the day I want members to feel heard and happy. So glad I listened cause I feel inspired again and I haven’t felt been in a while.

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 hours ago, Alxatc said:

I have been visiting Breathe Heavy since I think 2007 (?) when it was strictly showing Britney news. Since then I have visited the site everyday maybe minus a day here and there on RARE occasion. I never participated on Exhale for some reason until just recently, and it just deepens the experience for me; I love being able to share my opinion and get feedback from other people who care about pop music like I do. Thank you Jordan for BreatheHeavy. You are doing such a great job,  and this website will always be a special place for me. 

:wontcry: this is everything. Thank you. 

And welcome to Exhale!

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
9 hours ago, AleXelA said:

❤Thank you for making this topic, because I *almost* messaged you and Roxxy to thank you for being so welcoming (under such a fun-ny/weird circumstance that brought me here  recently lol).

As a teen, I would talk about 90s pop culture a lot...but life/reality can hit one...and you forget what "exhaling" feels like in a way. Thanks for creating/ having a place that feels like emotional candy😊.

Thank you for being so kind and warm on here❤ 

And to all users here, the same...Britney seems so sweet and I feel like this forum reflects that. (But also, the only other forum I joined was a health-related one years ago lol, so I forget how they work/feel😂)

:divaney:*steps off podium*❤

I love this comment :crying1:

you get the vibe!!!

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Aww :ohmygawd: I love you for educating me about the Aviation industry and introducing me to new music! You've always been one of my best friends on here :kiss: I wish someone else was here with us too if you know what I mean :icant2:

OP: Thank you Jordan! Appreciate all your efforts. And I agree, @Roxxy is doing a fantastic job :onpoint:

😢🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Love 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙