Thank you

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I just wanted to take a moment to express gratitude. 🙏 

I am feeling really pumped at the momentum Exhale has right now. Making Exhale the new homepage of BreatheHeavy is pretty iconic considering the forum has been here for more than a decade. 

I also love getting to share your guys' content on the homepage, too. For a long time, I've wanted BreatheHeavy to be a music community, and it finally feels like the beginnings of that. You guys are literally co-running this with me now and that's really special. 

Thank you for being a part of Exhale. Thank you for thinking of innovative topic ideas, leaving comments and coming back throughout your day (bc I know you don't have to).

Also want to give a special shout-out to @Roxxy, who was recently promoted to moderator! Absolutely killing it! We'll include another Exhaler on the team in the coming days/weeks. 

Much love and have a great weekend! :hugs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Thank you for caring and taking the time to create this space where all of us pop music lovers can have somewhere to come and express our thoughts.I also thank you for keeping the b army together you are one of the VIPs in our community and for sure it would not be the same without you or all your hard work. Roxxy rules she has been the most welcoming person on here so thank you.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Leader
3 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Thank you for caring and taking the time to create this space where all of us pop music lovers can have somewhere to come and express our thoughts.I also thank you for keeping the b army together you are one of the VIPs in our community and for sure it would not be the same without you or all your hard work. Roxxy rules she has been the most welcoming person on here so thank you.

Aweee. I appreciate this thank you

paris hilton good afternoon everyone GIF

I want to say thank you to everyone on Exhale and @JordanMiller for the opportunity of being a moderator on the largest and most iconic place for Britney Spears fans around the world, Breatheheavy and Exhale. I also want to say thank you to all the friends that I have made here and on the ex-Exhale. Thank you all for being so kind and sweet. Your love and support means so much to me. ❤

I love being here and being able to serve you guys while also having discussions with you on all tingz Britney and pop culture in general. Thank you for welcoming me.

All my love~

- OriginalRoxxy 💋

We have to thank you as well, Jordan. Back when the new site launched, I started feeling like BH might be slowly dying, since it wasn't all that active, but ever since the old site was re-launched, I really feel like this is Exhale's new high.

We're not a large community, but I wouldn't consider that a downside. It helps make us all feel like one big family, where everyone knows each other.

I would also like to thank other users: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Roxxy, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @iAlwaysSingLive and so many others. Thank you so much for making this place so joyous, alive and welcoming.

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Archived