Thank you

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I just wanted to take a moment to express gratitude. 🙏  I am feeling really pumped at the momentum Exhale has right now. Making Exhale the new homepage of BreatheHeavy is pretty iconi

I want to say thank you to everyone on Exhale and @JordanMiller for the opportunity of being a moderator on the largest and most iconic place for Britney Spears fans around the world, Breatheheavy and

Thank YOU for cancelling that twitter wannabe crap and focusing on the original forum. and you've been very active lately and I'm here for it. makes me want to check your topics every single day. 

• Community Curators

Thank you for caring and taking the time to create this space where all of us pop music lovers can have somewhere to come and express our thoughts.I also thank you for keeping the b army together you are one of the VIPs in our community and for sure it would not be the same without you or all your hard work. Roxxy rules she has been the most welcoming person on here so thank you.

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Community Leader
3 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Thank you for caring and taking the time to create this space where all of us pop music lovers can have somewhere to come and express our thoughts.I also thank you for keeping the b army together you are one of the VIPs in our community and for sure it would not be the same without you or all your hard work. Roxxy rules she has been the most welcoming person on here so thank you.

Aweee. I appreciate this thank you

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Thank you jordan for bringing this place back and it seems like it is SO much more active again! i'm really happy with how this place is right now and let it grow organically :) 

you've done a great job and i'm loving being here again! :clap:

• Like 3

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

We have to thank you as well, Jordan. Back when the new site launched, I started feeling like BH might be slowly dying, since it wasn't all that active, but ever since the old site was re-launched, I really feel like this is Exhale's new high.

We're not a large community, but I wouldn't consider that a downside. It helps make us all feel like one big family, where everyone knows each other.

I would also like to thank other users: @ILikeChillinWithYou, @Roxxy, @MissSpearsSaysSo, @iAlwaysSingLive and so many others. Thank you so much for making this place so joyous, alive and welcoming.

Love y'all. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

• Love 6
  • Like 2