Singers working out

• Leader

Soo I was just being thirsty and stumbled upon a photo of Shawn Mendes wearing a CrossFit shirt.

I do CrossFit 4, 5, 6 times a week. It's changed my life profoundly, so this was a pleasant surprise to see him supporting the sport. 

It gave me an idea :duh:

Let's post photos and videos of our favorite artists up in the gym working on their fitness to get us inspired! SFW please. 

And if you need some tunes to get fit to, here's my personal workout playlist with literally hundreds of bangers curated by yours truly:

working-out.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I follow all my husbands on Instagram and they're all actors, unfortunately. :haha: and most of them aren't posting workout pictures. Henry Cavill works out a lot on his IG stories but it's always a video showing just the treadmill. :bcutelaugh: Calvin Harris isn't a singer. Well, he sang on some of his songs but he's not really a singer, more importantly, he doesn't post workout stuff.

But you know who does? LITERALLY DROWNING ME WITH FITNESS CONTENT ARE @itsjordanmillerbitch and @samasghari 

Not that i'm complaining :janet: Love you Jordie! ❤

• 2 weeks later...

Archived