Lady Gaga on new album: "We are definitely dancing"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Gaga had an interview with Apple Music's Zane Lowe. She talks about her new album, Chromatica, recording with Bloodbop, and finally collaborating with Max Martin (she says she used to be an ****** lol). 

“I would like to put out music that a big chunk of the world will hear, and it will become a part of their daily lives and make them happy every day.” :slamga:

“We are definitely dancing," she continued. "I put all my heart, all my pain, all my messages from the other realm [!!] that I hear of… what they tell me to tell the world and I put it into music that I believe to be so fun and you know, energetically really pure... I want people to dance and feel happy.”

“On Joanne, I was more in a space artistically of crafting something that, you know, conceptually all kind of went together, an album for my father, an album about the trauma of my family, an album about how we pass things on generationally to each other.”

You can listen to the full 12-minute chat here:

lady-gaga-zane.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gratitude Crisis will be the title of my next album. :runga:

It's so refreshing hearing her talk about music. Finally, she's a popstar again. I just wish this was a video instead of audio.

Okay, so Max Martin wasn't the main writer - which is quite evident. He only worked on it a little bit by adding and taking out some words, which is the easiest way to get a writing credit. Haha! You can just literally add 3 words and you'll get your name on the song and get the royalties. Haha! Slay King. :snarky:

45 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Gratitude Crisis will be the title of my next album. :runga:

It's so refreshing hearing her talk about music. Finally, she's a popstar again. I just wish this was a video instead of audio.

Okay, so Max Martin wasn't the main writer - which is quite evident. He only worked on it a little bit by adding and taking out some words, which is the easiest way to get a writing credit. Haha! You can just literally add 3 words and you'll get your name on the song and get the royalties. Haha! Slay King. :snarky:

Beyonce vibes :yesplease:

8 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Beyonce vibes :yesplease:

Not really. With her, she doesn't even have to add anything to it. :bcutelaugh: The condition is, give me your song, i'll use it on my album and it will be a hit - obviously - and you'll get them coins... but you have to give me writing credit. :liberatedaf:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Not really. With her, she doesn't even have to add anything to it. :bcutelaugh: The condition is, give me your song, i'll use it on my album and it will be a hit - obviously - and you'll get them coins... but you have to give me writing credit. :liberatedaf:

Or **** for tracks and credits :bop:

On 2/28/2020 at 1:02 PM, Roxxy said:

See? Max was barely involved in this..... thing. I can sleep now.

I read a comment on YouTube of a fan saying that the album is called "Chromatica" because each song will represent a color... And that "Stupid Love" is pink. If that's the case, J Balvin had this concept for some months now (at least since November 2019). His next album is called "Colores" ("colors") and will be released in March, each song named literally after a color. He already put out three singles/colors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colores

Archived