Did Britney post and then delete a picture with a book about ****** assault?

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I simply don't understand what they are trying to do with her Instagram. is she at home? at maui? :watrusayin:

They're trying to explain her injury, explain her disappearance, explain her reason for not supporting the zone, prove she's not locked in her house and is definitely in control of her socials, loves performing, is enjoying normal freedoms and is still superfit....

....and something doesn't add up.

Wow if they deleted that photo then clearly they are aware they are abusing her and are very intentional in silencing her. Sometimes I wish she was never famous and I would have preferred she never reached success In the music industry if it meant she could live her life away from these evil people. She deserves to be happy and free...I wonder where is she?? How is she doing? Is she in LA? Is she in Hawaii? Why is Sam not with her? Maybe she is in Hawai...In that video she posted I think yy could see her sons but where the **** is she? 

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wow if they deleted that photo then clearly they are aware they are abusing her and are very intentional in silencing her. Sometimes I wish she was never famous and I would have preferred she never reached success In the music industry if it meant she could live her life away from these evil people. She deserves to be happy and free...I wonder where is she?? How is she doing? Is she in LA? Is she in Hawaii? Why is Sam not with her? Maybe she is in Hawai...In that video she posted I think yy could see her sons but where the **** is she? 

the last video on the beach? it's old. it's from January 2018

unless she came back to the same spot with the same clothes

I don't know if I've reached conspiracy theory level of overthinking but I'm starting to think this Britney's entire life has been changed by some form of abuse by her father.... 
...and I mean this in more than just the conservatorship abuse, I mean something that stems back to Britney before or when she first got famous, and in her father's head, everything was only a matter of time before Britney came out publically against him, and every surfaced in her in 2007 which gave him a reason to start getting a conversatorship.

I don't know, its an opinion, but I mean the whole conversation has been about how her father 'saved' her, what he was when they were younger was desribed as horrible, and then he meets lou and is getting rebaptised? 

I hope i'm just over thinking.

18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sam is in Manchester. Why would he be there to help his lioness if she's perfectly fine AND he's not even a real bf? 

She probably has had such a horrible life. I definitely think she has been assaulted throughout her life . The bubble we lived in was officially shattered last year . I don’t look at her nor her career in the same light . I think she is truly a victim and sacrificed so much of herself for this industry . I love her for the sake that I grew up with her and she inspired me and influenced me but I don’t think any of us can comprehend what she’s endured . The poor girl ... I wish they would just call it a wrap . Her brand after 21 years of being a fan has unraveled in my mind . Everything seems fake now and the fact that her team treats us like the same naive kids we were back then is shameful . Courtney Love accused Jamie of a lot ... and I do believe they did something to Britney’s brain in 2008 . One day I hope the truth comes out and it shakes the industry . She will forever be a victim in my mind . 

5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I got a notification about this! I saw the beach photo in my notifications, then when I tapped to see the post it was gone. So this is what she posted? With THAT book?! How interesting. :mhm:

I agree I was working chile and Britney is the only one I have Instagram notifications on, I heard the notification and checked my phone and nothing was there. I then quickly went to Britney's page just to make sure the Insta feed didn't already bury the post; nothing was there.

:gerlwat: Uploaded and gone in seconds boo.

:tiffanynod:

Archived