Britney at church

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAIT. She's on vacation? Like NOW? ....HOW?? isn't her foot broken?? Or was her foot broken last year ?? 

What is happening?? I mean im glad , if she's on vacation because i want her to literally do noghing and RELAX , but there's some things that don't add up. 

If she really is on vacation , why did Lou send her or allow her at this particular time? 

Guys Lou is reading EVERY comment. Lmfao . 

I'm trying to put everything in chronological order and she may have been to Maui, record all those videos of her with the birds and laying on the beach, and LASTLY she was dancing and broke her foot, went to the hospital and now she has the boot. I think it has some sort of logic. :bedtime:

16 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I'm trying to put everything in chronological order and she may have been to Maui, record all those videos of her with the birds and laying on the beach, and LASTLY she was dancing and broke her foot, went to the hospital and now she has the boot. I think it has some sort of logic. :bedtime:

personally i think she maybe actually was planned to go to the zone and broke her foot and i believe it happened when she stopped posting on instagram. Then she went from a cast to the boot we saw in those candids and maybe now she went to Maui

Guys, honest question: why are you all reading SO MUCH into her posts? Her Insta has always been weird and all over the place, but at the same time spontaneous and cute. She does NOT act like a regular popstar. Any other artist would promote the **** out of everything they are doing at the time, and if they don't have a song or album or video out, then they'll be selling something. But she's never been like that. Her team takes over her social media whenever she releases a new video (that is, once every year uggh) or a new perfume or tour or Vegas shows, and then it's her posting old random videos or pictures of flowers or inspirational quotes. That's it, that's Britney.
And let's be honest, she broke her foot because she was dancing like a maniac, but even if she didn't she wasn't going to go to The Zone because she hates public interactions (she's been having social anxiety and even maybe panic attacks for years now), AND she doesn't care. But I still love her. And while all this is happening, her team is trying to make some coins and keep the boat afloat for everybody. I'm not defending them, but it makes sense. Now can we please ENJOY this woman? She's a genius even at her lowest.

Archived