BTS does Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm still having such a hard time picking my favorite

What? It's been years. What's taking you so long. :lessons:

There's really only 4 that you need to consider and that's Jin, Jungkook, V, and Suga. ❤

Okbye before I get dragged for picking the four that are good looking. :arianabye:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What? It's been years. What's taking you so long. :lessons:

There's really only 4 that you need to consider and that's Jin, Jungkook, V, and Suga. ❤

Okbye before I get dragged for picking the four that are good looking. :arianabye:

They change all the time!! V's deep voice sends me to the Moon and back, Jungkook's dancing is top-notch, Suga is so manly that I want him to suffocate me, Jimin is so cute, I love J-Hope's personality... Then there's RM, which is a fantastic leader, and then Jin... which I don't really care about, except for his broad shoulders. Stop, it's not easy. AND they change their looks all the time so add to that all the different cool clothes and hair styles that they change for pretty much every occasion they are in front of a camera and I'm here still trying to choose my bias.

3 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

and then Jin... which I don't really care about, except for his broad shoulders.

best gif what GIF

Well if the change of hair and clothes makes it hard for you to choose, then I guess you haven't immersed yourself enough cause once you really get to know them and pick your favorite, then no matter what hair color they're wearing, you'll be locked for life. And yes you're so onpoint with Suga ughhh~ ❤ he's definitely the marry.. or f-ck. All four that i've mentioned can be the marrys and the f-cks, the rest are kills. :cuteidk:

You should just go with Suga since he seems to be the one you like with choking. If he's the f-ck then he's also the marry. Period. Haha! :bcutelaugh:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

You should just go with Suga since he seems to be the one you like with choking. If he's the f-ck then he's also the marry. Period. Haha! :bcutelaugh:

ROFL!! No, actually I'm between V and Jungkook. V is the sexiest to me, but Jungkook has it all, he's the best dancer and singer in my opinion... Well I like V's singing better I guess ugh I CANNOT DO THIS.

1 hour ago, zone said:

Better than the first one

Go watch the Carpool Karaoke episode with them, when they sing "Black Swan" the song suddenly gets so hip-hoppish and cooler, I promise! Maybe it's the production or mixing on both songs that I'm not super excited about...

15 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

ROFL!! No, actually I'm between V and Jungkook. V is the sexiest to me, but Jungkook has it all, he's the best dancer and singer in my opinion... Well I like V's singing better I guess ugh I CANNOT DO THIS.

So we have the same taste. Ergo, you have taste. :bcutelaugh: I guess you don't have to choose one since you already like the ones that matter. But Jin and Suga are definitely my f-cks and marrys. Jungkook is handsome but he's sooo young so I can't. Also he's too nice for me. V is just cute so I also can't. But they're all f-cks to me regardless. But JK and V can never be a marry, ever! Because I just find Jin and Suga manlier. We'll they're two manliest members and that is sooo my type. Honestly, just pick any of them. They're all top notch in talent and most importantly in visuals and that's on period. ❤

:arianabye:

Archived