Would you be down for a Mariah Carey & Ariana Grande collab?

Jordan Miller

Would you be down for a Mariah Carey & Ariana Grande collab?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader

Mariah Carey used to not know Ariana Grande cause Ari's vocals when she first debuted sounded reminiscent of Mimi. 

They've moved on. It's all love! Mariah even commented on one of Ariana's new IG pics. 

Which makes me wonder what a collab would sound like. It could either be EPIC or a disaster. Would you be here for it?

ERZALUBXsAAxoRC?format=jpg&name=900x900

ariana-grande-mariah-carey.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But didn't they already bury the hatchet, like, even before? I don't remember much but i kinda recall wasn't it like a Twitter exchange or something or someone appearing in a video greeting someone or something with a video. I don't know what I'm saying. If we have half Arianators and half Lambs here, please if you know what i'm talking about - confirm it please. :bpout:

Ive always stanned both ladies! I want a collab so bad. The way I always wanted Madonna to collab with Britney, is the way I want MiMi to collab with Ari. I want a power house vocal track. A midtempo or ballad. An upbeat song would be cool, but we haven't had a big vocal track in years.

Image result for ariana mariah gif

39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

They should include xtina and just do a song where they try to outdo each other with overlapping vocal runs and wailing. 

Mariah hates Legend X though. They should all be included in a new Divas Live concert special and then they can all have a run off! 

5 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Mariah hates Legend X though. They should all be included in a new Divas Live concert special and then they can all have a run off! 

That's the point, I want them to have to battle for who can be loudest and most flowery, like an aggressive screaming match. They should all have to share one microphone too. 

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That's the point, I want them to have to battle for who can be loudest and most flowery, like an aggressive screaming match. They should all have to share one microphone too. 

Mariah doesn't scream. She belts but she ain't yelling. :mcwave:

On 2/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Roxxy said:

But didn't they already bury the hatchet, like, even before? I don't remember much but i kinda recall wasn't it like a Twitter exchange or something or someone appearing in a video greeting someone or something with a video. I don't know what I'm saying. If we have half Arianators and half Lambs here, please if you know what i'm talking about - confirm it please. :bpout:

Yeah ariana appeared in mariahs all I want for Christmas is you anniversary video with a bunch of other celebs 

Archived