Would you be down for a Mariah Carey & Ariana Grande collab?

Would you be down for a Mariah Carey & Ariana Grande collab?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But didn't they already bury the hatchet, like, even before? I don't remember much but i kinda recall wasn't it like a Twitter exchange or something or someone appearing in a video greeting someone or something with a video. I don't know what I'm saying. If we have half Arianators and half Lambs here, please if you know what i'm talking about - confirm it please. :bpout:

39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

They should include xtina and just do a song where they try to outdo each other with overlapping vocal runs and wailing. 

Mariah hates Legend X though. They should all be included in a new Divas Live concert special and then they can all have a run off! 

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Mariah hates Legend X though. They should all be included in a new Divas Live concert special and then they can all have a run off! 

That's the point, I want them to have to battle for who can be loudest and most flowery, like an aggressive screaming match. They should all have to share one microphone too. 

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That's the point, I want them to have to battle for who can be loudest and most flowery, like an aggressive screaming match. They should all have to share one microphone too. 

Mariah doesn't scream. She belts but she ain't yelling. :mcwave:

• Like 1
On 2/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Roxxy said:

But didn't they already bury the hatchet, like, even before? I don't remember much but i kinda recall wasn't it like a Twitter exchange or something or someone appearing in a video greeting someone or something with a video. I don't know what I'm saying. If we have half Arianators and half Lambs here, please if you know what i'm talking about - confirm it please. :bpout:

Yeah ariana appeared in mariahs all I want for Christmas is you anniversary video with a bunch of other celebs 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.