Duffy explains disappearance: "I was ***** and drugged and held captive over some days."

Jordan Miller

4 hours ago, Isla said:

Duffy actually disappeared from the public eye after her last album, so there hasn’t been that much media coverage on her as it is. Also so many ****/****** assault cases usually go unreported because victims are too scared to speak up.

Also I’m not sure if you’re aware but in the UK, victims of ****/****** assault are entitled to anonymity under law. So the case may have been reported about but we just didn’t know it was her until now as she waived her right to anonymity. 

Thank you for educating me.  That's why I genuinely ask about topics I'm not privy to. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block