Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

• Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You were wildin before I even joined :queenie:

:haha: Honestly I feel like you were here before me though, like I feel like you and Roxxy were the first people to talk to me.

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, ShatteredAss98 said:

As much as I undeniably stan Britney forever, I actually stan Lady Gaga and Madonna just as much. Like to the point I would join Gaga and Madonna forums too if they were a thing. :gimmemoar: Don't hate me guys :wontcry: So while I'd never cheat on Britney, I'm already in an open four-way relationship with her, Gaga and Madonna anyway :cheese:

Boy u have taste! I never stanned Madonna and Gaga as much as I did Britney when I was a kid/teenager but I always enjoyed their work, mostly Madonnas. I do think Gaga is an amazing vocalist and is better at playing instruments, but there's smt about Madonna until 2008 I think. Her songs, tours and stage presence were amazing! No one was ever able to top Madonna imo even tho Britney was always my favourite and a close second. Since Britney, I think no one had the impact on pop culture as Gaga had from 2008/2009-2011. Gaga was everywhere around the world. Her Superbowl is the best imo. Id love a Gaga/Britney collab. I cant believe Gaga left us hanging :britstare11:

On 2/26/2020 at 1:44 AM, Midnight said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know your side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

I don’t love her for singing an music only.. I care about her and adore her as a persona so even I listen other artists or groups (maybe even more than Britney) I will never love them as much as Britney.. 

she is unique and lady Gaga’s meatdress won’t change it 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
On 2/25/2020 at 10:44 PM, Midnight said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know your side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

Leave her? No one, it is strange (not really) I love Rihanna, Ari and Taylor, and Tame Impala, and other ones, that vary in how I Stan their music and persona, and I get excited with their new projects and everything. But with Brit, is something else, I root for her on everything she has done, and will do. Even on Britney Jean. But yes, I will keep on being her Stan forever.

• Love 2

No one, I love music but I don’t care about any other artist besides Britney and probably never will. When I became a Britney stan I was a kid and I kinda grew up loving her, that makes a special connection, becoming a stan when you are already an adult is weird/most likely not happening. Nowadays I care about Britney the person, I want her to succeed, to be happy, free and live an amazing life.

I like songs from different artists and stuff but I’m not interested in them or their personal lives, I don’t get excited or can’t wait when any other artist says they are releasing a song or an album, or when they have a major awards show performance. I just check some of the artists that I like here and there to see if they released something that I like lol. 

• Love 2

Britney will always have a special place in my heart (been a stan since 99), but that doesn't stop me for stanning for others artists. I love Gaga and Taylor Swift albums particularly, they both are talented in their own way, but, it's not the same love i have for Britney of course. Britney will always be my number 1.

• Love 3

JLo comes close.

i followed the music industry news much more closer in the 2000s so its natural that I am also a big fan of Gwen Stefani, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys and Nelly Furtado. When Gaga came out I started losing interest in Pop due to all the gimmicks.

• Love 1