Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

Midnight

There are a few artists I strongly support. Gaga, my fav band, Madonna, Xtina but they aren’t the same as Britney. 

No one can replace Britney and I don’t care about any of those artists outside music. 

I feel like a good chunk of Britney Stans are still here but some also have switched to Taylor. Whom is boring imo but somehow consistently does good and will be around for awhile 

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
4 hours ago, s&m said:

I don't know if it is relatable between fandoms but Britney is actually an addiction for me.. I don't know how to explain it but it's like alcoholism or drugs.. I have to check her news everyday Explain The Reason GIF by Karen Civil

I totally know what you mean. I can’t quit Britney, even during the greatest drought of her career. She’s got me for life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Curators

She is real close now

shakira hispanic GIF by Latin GRAMMYs
the way she writes 90% of her music, her iconic underrated albums, fijacion oral, DELL, she plays guitar, drums, harmonica etc, speaks 7 languages, built 7 schools, donates millions to charities. And is just such a good artist in general ugh 

no wonder her and Beyoncé are friends after all these years(beyonce went to shakiras birthday party after the super bowl this years instead of jlos :kylie:)

• Love 4
On 2/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, Midnight said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know your side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

Iggy Azalea but Britney will always be #1 !

• Love 1

For me no one tops Brit. However I’ve Rihanna, Gaga, Miley, and recently Ari have my interest. I like all the other girls but to me they are fads with a few bops but no iconic and memorable parts in pop culture. The only two exceptions are Taylor and Beyoncé and for whatever reason they don’t appeal to me. They each have a few songs I like though. Nicki isn’t my fav but I respect her status and think she’s iconic for breaking barriers and having a long career. Artists like Kesha, Demi, Selena, Cardi, ect. just feel like a time stamp. None of them have grown or reinvented their sound. Yes Cardi is still new but her music hasn’t changed and she’s only popular because of her persona which is a cop out and doesn’t showcase true artistry to me. Bieber had one good album. All the groups have sucked. Fifth Harmony really? BTS? Don’t get it. I actually have a couple artists I LOVE that aren’t popular and extremely underrated like Kylie Minogue and Tove Lo. I miss the Black Eyed Peas and say what you want but they served bops and constantly evolved. I realized I loved Brit so much because she’s a combination of pure pop with hip hop dance and lots of funk and soul. No one else has sold music better. When she used to dance you could tell she was really feeling it and made it look so easy. I find it odd that you can be a fan of Katy Perry yet hate Britney. She’s the blueprint of all these girls but to each their own! Gaga and Riri are tied for second then Miley and finally Ari for me. Thank U Next was a huge turning point and Miley knows how to be iconic. 

• Love 1

Femme Fatale era was where I stepped back.  Just reevaluated the whole relationship.  I could see it in her eyes, she loved us but she was dead behind the eyes and not in love with us.

Britney Jean made me... Doubt why I was with her in the first place.  But I realize she got caught with the wrong musical crowd.  An album full of Will.i.am?!?  She was every where but there, ya know?

I stayed single until Glory Britney brought me back with open arms.  She gave me what for with Liar though.  So .... No side piece, but we've had our ebbs and flows

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She is real close now

the way she writes 90% of her music, her iconic underrated albums, fijacion oral, DELL, she plays guitar, drums, harmonica etc, speaks 7 languages, built 7 schools, donates millions to charities. And is just such a good artist in general ugh 

no wonder her and Beyoncé are friends after all these years(beyonce went to shakiras birthday party after the super bowl this years instead of jlos :kylie:)

I want another English album so bad!!!!!!!

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Arianna said:

I was a MASSIVE Gaga stan, MASSIVE. During The Fame Monster/ Born this Way era and kind of faded from Brit bc it was around FF time and I was bitter. I came back though not long after.. :) 

Gaga was iconic and really stuck out from day one but Bad Romance is a MEGA song. Like it’s pretty much as iconic as Toxic. After that song and TFM I was like wow 🤩 I remember being 19 and living with my aunt down south for school after my mom passed and we tuned into E! for the release of the Telephone video and she was like “hunnayyy I’m old and let me just tell you I haven’t seen an artist this amazing since Madonna in my day and I think she topped all her videos! Btw honey nows a good time to come out. Do it for Gaga and auntie.” I can still here her cringe worthy voice. So I did. And for doing it she bought me tickets to her tour and made my cousin Mins come with me. She was exceptional. I mean the vocals and crowd interaction was crazy!!! Her video interludes scared tf out of me though. The manifesto of little monsters was a nightmare and I almost **** my pants. Good times. Glad your a fellow stan of Mother Monster. Btw I think her best work is TF, TFM, and Chromatica. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 2/25/2020 at 1:44 PM, Midnight said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know your side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Curators
55 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She is real close now

:gobaby:Shakira! Shakira! she is an angel.

• Love 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>>