Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

• Content Curators
16 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

She is real close now

shakira hispanic GIF by Latin GRAMMYs
the way she writes 90% of her music, her iconic underrated albums, fijacion oral, DELL, she plays guitar, drums, harmonica etc, speaks 7 languages, built 7 schools, donates millions to charities. And is just such a good artist in general ugh 

no wonder her and Beyoncé are friends after all these years(beyonce went to shakiras birthday party after the super bowl this years instead of jlos :kylie:)

@Luis Almeida and what is the downvote for :badthoughts:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I've never left Britney, but during I started to also stan Little Mix!

I watched them form on the X Factor UK and win in 2011 and have been obsessed ever since!

I need to check out Little Mix I keep seeing you guys mention them :barbie:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I need to check out Little Mix I keep seeing you guys mention them :barbie:

Yes you need to! if you do let me know your thoughts!

Honestly, they are SO talented! True friends, amazing vocalists, can sing, can dance, stage presence, down to earth!

I think I love them because of how humble and sweet they are like Britney, plus they are true performers!

LGBT anthem:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yes you need to! if you do let me know your thoughts!

Honestly, they are SO talented! True friends, amazing vocalists, can sing, can dance, stage presence, down to earth!

I think I love them because of how humble and sweet they are like Britney, plus they are true performers!

LGBT anthem:

Thanks I'll check them out :barbie:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:13 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

She is real close now

shakira hispanic GIF by Latin GRAMMYs
the way she writes 90% of her music, her iconic underrated albums, fijacion oral, DELL, she plays guitar, drums, harmonica etc, speaks 7 languages, built 7 schools, donates millions to charities. And is just such a good artist in general ugh 

She indeed is veeerrryyyy talented. 

• Love 2
On 2/25/2020 at 11:16 PM, Urbanney said:

I’ve never “left Britney.” The only artist that’s comparable to me in that they made me become a big enough fan of them that it’s almost to the extent that I am of Britney’s is Lana Del Rey. However, my knowledge of Lana’s performances, photoshoots, videos, etc. pales in comparison to my knowledge of Britney’s. 

I’m not really the type of person to become a “stan” easily. I’m not a huge fan of celebrity culture, and I don’t really care about fame. I’ve been a fan of Britney since I was a little kid singing BOMT and OIDIA in the car on CD, and I started really ‘stanning’ her when I was 9, so it’s been years and years of being a huge fan. It’s kind of become a habit at this point.

For Lana Del Rey, her music, videos, and personality was unlike anything I’d heard in a pop artist and it completely drew me in. She was the first artist that really drew me away from Britney .

all of the above

• Love 1

I don't know. I grew up with Britney. 

But I grew up being born in 84. I was an original MTV kid. 

I definitely felt like at 14 I was 24. 

I couldn't relate to Britney, I had my first Madonna type scandal at 14. 

Due to the death of Matthew Shepherd. Everybody saying he died good for the fan. Etc. 

I was like they hate fangs. I'm gonna give them something to talk about. 

I did , I came out in 8th singing like a virgin, but Virgin was changed to Fangot, owning my own outing , saying here I am cork soaker, fudge packer and all. 

The double whammy came when I Used a water bottle filled with urine, unzipped my pants and poured the urine over the cross and the star of david. 

Iconic, yes, Controversial, hell yeah..

People learned not to fucnk with me there. 

I was suspended from my freshman year and sent to the bad kids school. The high school got word of what happened and said nope too bad arse for us. 

Black metal. But I was never a stan, I just like some of her music and am heartbroken for her as a person. After finding out about her conservatorship, I did a binge of her discography after many, many years and it's actually way more lit than people (myself included) realize or give it credit (outside of places like this, where the fanbase is, of course). Like Get Back has really interesting instrumentation and still sounds fresh and most people I know have never even heard of it. Also, listening to Wormwitch and Britney back to back is... an experience.